Chapter 7

Hi everyone! I'm starting a new fic again, it's based off of a tiktok this time, though I don't know when I'll be posting it.

I hope you enjoy the chapter! See you at the end!

After Allmight had introduced himself, Gon told Allmight what he had told Killua so that he could describe it better. It took a while, but eventually Killua understood. It also took quite some time to get him to believe that the police there were good and actually did their jobs. Then Killua realized something.

"How come you gave Go-Izu the second most powerful quirk out there?"

"Because I figured it would keep him under control," Allmight replied with a really rather confused look on his face, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Killua, however, started cracking up laughing, making Allmight look even more confused.

"You- you gave this total irresponsible idiot, that almost died multiple times, the second most powerful quirk out there?" Killua asked, gripping Gon hard so that he wouldn't fall onto the floor and start rolling around.

Gon just sat there, his face slightly red from embarrassment, he just closed his eyes and tried to wait it out. That was almost impossible though, as Allmight wouldn't let him.

"What does he mean by you almost died? You've never told any of those stories, only really ones that were you having fun with Young Killua."

"B-Baka!" Killua yelled before hiding his face in the nook between Gon's neck and shoulder. His face was bright red and he knew it. It was really embarrassing to him to know that Gon had only told stories about him and not any of their other friends.

"Is he okay?" Allmight asked, concern slightly lacing his voice. Gon just played with Killua's hair while nodding, not wanting to make it any worse. Though Killua had tried to hide it the whole time they knew each other, Gon was always able to tell when Killua was embarrassed.

Gon and Allmight continued chatting for a few more minutes before Killua finally picked his head back up again. "Done being embarrassed? Cause I wanna get going so that I can introduce you to the woman that's been taking care of me."

"You shush-" Killua responded, shoving his head back before Gon could say anything. Gon just gave up and left after saying goodbye to Allmight. He decided to take the stairs this time, jumping down them half a flight at a time.

Killua was annoyed by this, but preferred it to walking by himself, that was so tiring. Especially with how little he had been able to sleep since Gon had disappeared. Gon only had to jump twice, which Killua was extremely grateful for.

“Ne Killlua, what do you want to do first? Go visit the woman I’ve been staying with, or go shopping?” Gon asked as he walked out of the school, still holding Killua. “Or go hang out at the dorms? Cause we’re doing all three at some point today.”

“Hmmm, Visit the woman, go shopping, hang out at the dorms,” Killua responded, his head still in the nook. Gon had gotten to the gate by the time Killua had responded, since he needed a minute to think.

"Okay, it's about a five minute walk, so it isn't too long."

"I'm not the one walking, so I don't care."

They walked down the street, getting some looks, but that was to be expected, after all, Gon was a UA student in a modified uniform, and Killua was a random person hanging off of him.

A few minutes later, they made it to Inko's apartment building. Gon walked up the stairs until he got to the fourth floor, and walked to the end of the hallway. Then he knocked on the door. Though Killua couldn't see who had opened it since he was looking the opposite direction.

"Yes? Oh hi there sweetie, who's-" Inko cut herself off, realizing immediately who Gon was holding, she had seen the silvery white hair many times before. "Come in, come in, you can go sit on the couch, I'll prepare some snacks!"

"Okay, thanks," Gon replied cheerfully, walking over to the couch and sitting down. Killua held on slightly tighter, nervous to meet whoever had been taking care of Gon for the past year and a half. Gon noticed this, so he put his hand on Killua's back in an attempt to calm him down.

"I'm guessing you're Killua?" Inko asked. Killua just nodded. Gon had started rubbing his head a little so he leaned into it slightly. "Well you can call me Inko or mom, Gon already does. You look just like the pictures, and I guess he wasn't lying about the separation anxiety."

"He talked about me to you too?" Killua whined. He was slightly happy that Gon talked about him to some people, but he was more embarrassed. Gon just continued to scratch h Killua's head lightly, and Killua continued to subconsciously lean into it.

"Well I did only have four people I could talk to, so naturally I talked to them a lot," Gon said with a pouty face. He still didn't stop lightly scratching Killua's head, he knew that it was helping both their nerves.

"Enough bickering, here have some rice, I had been cooking a pot when you two got here," Inko lightly chastised them. She knew how much Gon liked rice, and figured Killua would be the same.

Gon immediately got up and almost fell over because of the blood rushing to his head. It went away after a few seconds, so he walked over to the cabinet and got two plates.

"She cooks like Aunt Mito," Gon whispered into Killua's ear. Killua almost instantaneously perked up, he loved Mito's cooking, it was even better than his family's. That was saying something since his older family members had gone undercover as gourmet chefs in the past.

Gon went back over to sit down on the couch again after he had gotten silverware for him and Killua. After he sat down, he moved Killua so that he was next to him so that they could eat.

Killua took one bite and his eyes widened, he hadn't tasted anything this good ever since he last saw Mito. He had missed eating like this with Gon. Once Gon disappeared, he didn't eat as much and barely slept.

His eyes were slightly watering, though it was only enough for Gon to pick up on it, and he didn't say anything. He knew that it was because Killua was the happiest he had been in a while.

Once they had finished the rice, they talked with Inko for a bit longer before leaving the apartment to go shopping. Killua didn't have any clothes except for the ones he had on, and as much as he liked wearing Gon's clothes because they smell like him, he needed his own clothes.

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for the short chapter! I'm just really tired today, probably because of the wedding, that and I had my mentor. I'll try to do better tomorrow. Sorry again, byeeeee. Have a good day/night!