Chapter 9

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good day/night! I don't really have much to say for the start of this chapter, so see you at the end! Hope you enjoy!

Killua followed Gon back up to his room, really rather tired from the oh so very exhausting day that he had had. Once they got to Gon's room, he passed out, sprawled out on the floor.

Gon opted to ignore this until he was ready to actually go to sleep. He opened his phone and dialed Kurapika's number. "Alright, I want you to answer my questions now."

"Okay, so as for where we are, to put it bluntly, we're in another world where people have superpowers and call them quirks. They also have heroes and villains, heroes are kind of like hunters, only you have to go to school to get a Pro Hero license. I somehow managed to get into the best hero school in this country.

"I don't know how I got here, though Killua is the only other person from our world that I am aware of at the moment. There are five people that know that I am from another world, and all of my classmates just think that I moved here from far away after my parents died. That isn't completely a lie since my mother is dead.

"In this world, killing is illegal, even with a hero license. Our currency means nothing, found that out the hard way. And that's the big stuff, I can explain the smaller stuff some other time. How's Leorio doing?"

"He started laughing when you first weren't answering my calls, saying something about 'pulling a Kurapika on Kurapika'. Is Killua sleeping more now that he's with you? He's been barely sleeping ever since the three of us met up and started staying together."

"He's actually been sleeping quite a bit, he also isn't walking very much and makes me carry him everywhere, although I won't lie, it's kind of comforting to have him there constantly," Gon said, putting the phone on speaker and walking into the bathroom.

"He's actually passed out on the floor of my dorm room right now. I just put you on speaker, so I might be a little bit quieter." Gon started to get changed into his pjs. That's when he realized that he would have to wake up Killua.

"Did you just sigh or is it just me?" Kurapika asked, slightly confused as Gon almost never sighed.

"I did, I just realized that I'm going to have to wake Killua up so that he can get changed since it's late and he already slept in his clothes last night. The only problem is, he hasn't been the best about waking up unless he does it by himself."

"Well then I wish you luck, I hope I get to hear a funny conversation happen."

"Gee thanks," Gon said sarcastically. He picked the phone up and walked out of the bathroom before putting it back down on his bed. He then started trying to wake Killua up.

"Wake uppppp, you have to get changed for bedddd."

"No." Killua said flatly, trying to grab Gon and drag him down with him. "I don't wanna get up." Kurapika was finding this kind of entertaining so far, though he wanted something funnier.

"If you don't get up I'm leaving you to sleep on the floor all by yourself. Actually, forget that, I'll bring you downstairs and put you in the boys' common room and lock the rice balls away somewhere you can't get to."

"Nooooooo I want Gon's rice balls." Kurapika had to hold back a laugh, not wanting Killua to know that he could hear this. "Fineeeee I'll get changed. On the condition that I can wear this hoodie."

"You can have it if you want, now go get changed."

"I'm going, I'm going."

Once Killua had closed the bathroom door, Gon picked his phone up and turned it off of speaker. "Was that entertaining enough for you?"