Chapter 10

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!! I have an idea, but I want to know if it's something that you guys would like to see, should Bisky make an appearance?

Yes

No

Anyways, onto your irregularly scheduled chapter!

After waiting for a few minutes, the two were called up on stage. "And I would like to welcome our own Izuku Midoriya, and his friend Killua. All that they will be doing is showing all of you what Killua looks like, so that nobody mistakes him for an intruder. You may ask questions after the assembly," Principal Nezu called the two up on stage.

Gon had to drag Killua up on stage, which he thought was kind of funny. He didn't show it though. "Hi everyone, I'm Izuku Midoriya, this here is Killua," Gon introduced them before almost physically dragging him off of the stage.

"I never want to do that again..." Killua muttered to Gon. "How do you do that without freezing up?"

"Practice. When you're the kid of a zodiac member, especially one as important as Ging, you get used to public speaking. I've been to many of his speeches, and had to be on stage for them. I didn't always have to talk though."

"Oh..."

Gon and Killua stayed backstage, listening to what Nezu had to say. Eventually the assembly was done and everyone was released to go back to class, but given the choice to stay and ask questions.

Most students didn't take up the offer, however, Shinsou and Class 1-B stayed to ask questions, along with some of 1-A. They all walked up to where the stage was when Gon walked out, Killua in tow.

"Alright, the question that I have a feeling someone is going to ask is 'how do I know Killua' I know him because we grew up together. My bio parents died not too long ago, so I'm staying with a relative."

After he said that, multiple people left the auditorium. However, a pretty big chunk remained. Gon started answering questions that he was able to answer, and saying he wasn't comfortable with the topic if it was one he couldn't answer.

After a while, the students dwindled down until it was just the few kids from 1-A that had stayed. "I'm tired," Killua whined as he lightly shook Gon before grabbing onto him and hanging off of Gon's front, his head in the nook.

"Midoriya, how do you not get tired always carrying him around like that?" Shoji asked. He was one of the 1-A students that had stayed, his reason was to see if he could find out more, like most of the other students.

"I had to go through a lot of training, where I'm from, some people would consider Allmight weak. I honestly think that I could beat him if I used both of my quirks. The way that I got my second one is classified.

"The reason that I haven't used my actual quirk before is because I never saw the need. It's an aura quirk, Killua's is actually very similar. Where we're from, your quirk has to be activated, and only certain people can get it activated.

"Not only that, but everyone's quirks are the same except for the attack version of it. That's called hatsu. That's all I feel comfortable talking about right now, let's go to class."

"What he said..." Killua mumbled, half asleep. The students that were there started heading to the classroom. It took a few minutes to get there since the school was so big, but they made it.

"How many people were asking questions?" Aizawa asked the moment he saw who was opening the door. He knew that there would be quite a few students asking questions.

"Class 1-B and Shinsou," Kaminari responded before Gon could. Everyone started walking over to their seats. After everyone sat down, Aizawa continued the lesson.