Chapter 11

"Cause idiot over here doesn't want everyone seeing what his hair actually looks like," Killua answered before Gon could think of anything to say.

The girls started trying to coax him out of his hiding place and were eventually successful. They were really shocked and ended up getting him to explain why he was gelling his hair.

After talking for a bit longer and the girls threatening some more, they left and the boys locked the door behind them so that that wouldn't happen again. Gon and Killua hung out downstairs for a bit longer before heading up to go to bed since they were really tired.

This time Killua had his back nuzzled up against Gon, and Gon was laying on his back with his head to the side. Luckily Gon didn't have any nightmares that night. (Only because that's how @G1yuus1mp slept when we had a sleepover and I found it funny)

Over the next few days, Killua started to warm up to the class. He had been making the occasional snarky remark, not very often though since he knew Gon would smack him when he got the chance if he did it too often.

Something that Killua learned is that Gon's classmates didn't know just how stupid he could be. He figured that out one day when Gon was trying to toast a bagel. (I have literally no clue how normal toasters work, I've grown up with a toaster-oven, just so everybody is aware)

"UMMMM CAN SOMEONE COME HELP ME??" Gon yelled from the kitchen. Killua popped up and darted to the kitchen, having a feeling that Gon had done something stupid.

"Oh my god," Killua said in the voice moms use when you do something and they can't do anything about it. "What did you do?!" Killua's voice cracked, which was something that the class hadn't heard yet. This was also said in the mom voice.

Killua's reaction alone was enough to worry the majority of the class, causing them to all run into the kitchen. What they saw was something they would remember for the rest of their lives.

Gon had somehow managed to set the toaster on fire...

Killua was screaming at Gon, repeatedly smacking him on the back of the head. Once everyone registered what was going on, everyone that was in the kitchen started freaking out.

Before anything serious would happen and the fire could spread, Todoroki walked into the kitchen, and being the quick thinker that he is, used his ice to put out the fire.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE THIS?!" Killua yelled after his tangent about how he thought that Gon had stopped doing stupid things like this and that he had actually managed to get smarter somehow.

"The bagel wouldn't pop out of the toaster, so I tried to use a knife to get it out," Gon replied, sticking his tongue out a little and putting his hand behind his head.

That was a reaction the class hadn't seen from him before, normally he would just be bowing and apologizing. It surprised some of them. Bakugou then decided that it was a good time to storm into the room to see what all the commotion was about.

"WILL YOU EXTRAS SHUT UP ALREADY?!"

"NO YOU SHUT UP! DIDN'T YOU FIGURE OUT THAT A CERTAIN SOMEBODY SET THE TOASTER ON FIRE?!" Killua yelled right on back without missing a beat. "THAT'S KIND OF A BIG DEAL!"

Bakugou was slightly taken aback that someone would dare to talk to him that way. He then realized who it was that set the toaster on fire.

"THAT NERD SET THE TOASTER ON FIRE?! THAT STUPID IDIOT DID WHAT?! I WAS THE ONE THAT PAID FOR THAT TOASTER! THAT DEKU HAD BETTER PAY ME BACK!" Bakugou screeched, his palms sparking as a threat.