☄wtf...oh honey

Sapnap
~
I herd dream call me his baby doll hiding more into him as my cheeks brust into a rosey red. Everyone in the group backed it up.

"Hes our groups babydoll have been for awhile secertly" punz said.

I'd nod just letting them do the talking as I cuddle dream.

Punz and and dream smiling at me. George makes a gaint scean.

"Sapnap what the hell! You knew about my fellings" he shouted and I whine my ears hurt.

"I.. I joined to group to try and help you and dre get together" I lie.

"But everytime he brought you up I Said not interested" dream Said softly.

The group volaced but I was pulled out of Dreams lap by the bitch and quickly forced spot traded  to george. I didn't like it.. I crawled to Wilbur who started to cuddle me.

"What the hell  you aren't supposed to treat students like that" punz growled.

"You are protective of your son sure. But he needs to face it. Dream doesn't like him like that" Karl said stoping george from unmasking dream.

"Dude I don't like to show my face what the hell" Dream said pushing  george off who crawled right back on.

"Butt-" George  started.

"You need  to respect his boundaries  if you even wanted a chnace" punz hissed.

The sactry  got mad.. and demanded  it  George was pushed off has his mask was taken and quickly covered by punz and the group  members he fell panicking  and I was sat down I just went and cuddled him.

"Hey it's okay focus  on me I'll even not look" I'd say calming  him playing with his back.

Dream had a small  smile as he slowly calmed and hid into me.. he's so perious and cute.. I kissed his forehead treating him like I would a cub of mine

"Your so cute" dream said softly.

I'd hold him til punz handed us the mask, I was dreams way of hiding, he quickly took it and put it on chnaging  to hold me.

"Do that again  and it's gonna be unpleasant  for you george" I hissed.

I'm sick of it. Really am. All george talked about was dream. And unforntly I got to hear the lucid dreams.. but he just invaded dreams boundaries.

"I don't shoe my face for a reason... it's personal and that was messed up to do" Dream said quietly.

I just cuddled him.

"Your sapp-" George started.

"You want him to be yours, it's not a must.  And you just made him Hella uncomfortable" Wilbur interrupted.

"Let's leave.. I think we've overstayed our welcome. Clearly" Quackity  said the whole group angered.

I stood up helping dream  up. And I left with the group to finsh  the act.

"Y'know we wouldn't mind it if you wore in our group" Wilbur said.

The others nodded and I smiled "I'd be honored  to be your babydoll" I'd replie.

They'd smile "it's settled then your our babydoll and we'll protect you with your days decressing at this school" punz said taking my hand putting me in the middle of the cericle.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Wtf.... I want to kill.