☄dictator of fellings

Quackity
~
Sapnap called us his.. mm not that we mind but.. holy shit that makes us all want it to be true.. Wilbur and punz are so lucky.. but oh hell nah... Jacob

Punz and dream quickly stood and looked at the boy "you seriously tried that hard?" Dream growled lowly "to take our lover"

"W-well who ever fucks  him frist he belongs to" Jacob  said.

Dream fucking punched Jacob "that's for him to choose when he'd like and who by. Not you" he said in a deep voice.. sapnap was red.

"You are so fucking disgusting. That it temptation to rape its illegal" punz said stomping the boys wrist.

"He is so cute and needs to be tamed"jacob said.

"Pretty sure  that is my lovers job not yours" sapnap said cockly.

I'd stand up patting his head "that's right pandy" I'd say and look to Jacob.

Soon Jacob was uncontious  and sapnap was nuzzled between punz and dream who were holding him protectively. Acting as like we are togather.. well I don't mind it.

"Mine" sapnap was purring cling onto dreams arm.

"Yes all yours, all of us" Karl said.

George was annoyed looking  and sapnap who want cuddled into his crush clinging onto him.

"Georgies so jealous  that his crush is all over his bestie" Dream snickered.

"Mhm.." sapnap muttered nuzzling into dream more.

Dream turned to look at him laying on sapnaps shoulder "we all always wanted to be able to do this with you" punz said.

Sapnap smiled softly "well I belive you got your want" sapnap said with a soft giggle.

"Yeap.. we did but you bestie now jealous about your snuggling with his crush that rejected him 5 times" Wilbur said rolling hid eyes.

"Oh well he can get over it" sapnap said cockly.

We'd smile softly. For now we'll roll with him being ours, until we either actully become his our we just be unofficially his.

Sapnao pulled me down and kissed me softly "your cute" I'd say.

"Mhm well wilbur got the frist kiss" sapnap said softly "but doesn't mean I cant kiss everyone here"

He'd kiss dreams cheek then went for karl  we all were happy to fell his lips on us.. dream showed his lips just to give sapnap a real kiss  swaying sapnap as they kissed then broke it and hid it..

"Sapnap.. is the worst friend ever" George muttered.

Sapnap just went quiet ears melting down, witch I can tell pissed us all off.

"Not his fault dream wanted him. And dream is dating all of us aswell so when he got with us dream was in the relationship" Karl stepped in annoyed.

Tenicly  that isn't a lie, we all wore dating before sapnap joined us.

"Stupid." George muttered. And something about how sapnap should of left it.

"Well to be fair we did ask sapnap to join our group and so he was 6th wheeling we descided to ask him to join and he said yes" punz said "even then it's not your place to dictate sapnaps fellings for someone"

"George your just toxic.. sure your heart was broken by me getting with your crush but.. I couldn't help falling for him aswell" sapnap said softly.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
George stop being a baby about sappynappy getting your  crush.