☄spoilement bediment

Sapnap
~
I gave them consent to mate me. And honstly  always wanted them to. Punz smiled picking me up bridle.

"As the princess would like" he'd say.

They texted the other members to met them at dreams house and off I was sat on the bed and gavein  a oversized hoodie.

"Why don't you have a relaxing bath while we wait for our other contorparts my love" Dream sudjusted.

I'd smile and went off to take a bath, I certainly  was ready to be climed and marked by them, fanilly after years of dreaming about this very moment.

Once my bath was over I put on the hoodie god it was so oversized, but comfy senice my lovers are tall dumbasses I walked out and all got pissed about my neck.

"Y-yeah Jacob tried to mate me.. he got as far as hickeys before the duo found  me.." I'd say "so I thought maybe we should all mate that way I'm only yours"

"Mm that is a wonderful  idea  love" Wilbur said kissing my lips softly.

I was carried to the bed pinned the the back of it facing the green white and lime faded wall as I hear sqerting of lube and mone as I fell figures in my wet right hole.

"My we have a very tight ass" Quackity  said groning softly as they stretched me so kindly.

"M-mhm~ you five are gonna take my virginity" I'd moan pretty "I was s-saving it for you guys to take.."

I look up to the mirror seeing them all smirked "oh how we imagined this" they'd  responded.

"You imagined getting ready to please me with your d-dicks" I'd say flustered.

"Y-yeah~ oh how long we waited for you.." Dream said.

I'd whine softly as they add more figures "i-i kinda bounced on dildos moaning your names" I aminted.

"Sounds hot. But today your getting pounded by us maybe next time you can ride one of us" punz said.

I'd moan to it, then whimper at lost of contect before I fell 5 dicks entering my hole. And moan.

"Ahh~ s-so big!" I'd moan.

"Just for you~ all yours our babypanda" they'd say in my ear as they healed my neck of hickeys to cover every inch of my body with there's, alpha marks.

"Our omgea is so good at taking our fat cocks" quackity prised.

"Only you~ only for you I'll take this  much dick" I'd moan "or any for that matter"

"Only ours~ ours to please spoil and make fell so good" punz and dream said Egerly

I screeched in pleasure as someone hit my spot dead on.

"D-daddy! The-re again!" I'd beg in moans.

They'd smirk and all start abouslty abusing my spot making me moan so pretty for them.

"Your moans are like pretty well written music, worth it to earn properly" Dream prised groneing as they all got sloopy.

"S-shit.. in out?" Karl said.

"I-in please make me reck of your alpha sencents!" I'd whine.

"As you wish" Wilbur said sudactively.

Few thrusts later  the backbored covered in cum I had a title wave of cum rioting out my ass and five marking burning onto my skin.

Blades, smile face, a music note, green swirl, duck. All with there names on there pandas neck.

We all then had to of passed out after they exited my ass.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Sapnap smut!