☄georges visco

George
~
Ugh this isn't fair! Sapnap got my crush and his friends protecting him... dream wants a slutty panda over me! I hate it and it's unfair.

Dream will  be mine just have to break them up.. sure it may break them but I can help dream through it.. and then dreams all mine a Jacob can have sapnap.

Me and Jacob are stepbrothers but we don't share that factor, alot hates Jacob  and not I'm getting bully thanks to me ex-bestfriend and crush... ugh..

(Honstly geroge move on I think there is someone else who would want you)

Mm... time to start planning.
;
Karl
~
I have a felling george is planing something..

"George  is ploting something" I said quietly.

"Probably  a way to steal dream he's been planing it for ages" sapnap sighed  holding dreams hand. "And me with jacob"

I felt my blood rise I was angered by that.

"What. He's trying to get you with the fucking sexual miscudcut  fuckhead?" We all said louder.

"Has been senice I told him I liked someone from this group, or multiple" I'd say "thought i could trust him but I see I cannot now"

"Obviously  he's ploting to break us up.. so we can't be happy if he can't be?" Quackity  said annoyed.

"We could play along but snap back when he tries anything" Dream  sudjusted.

"True.. but-" sapnap  said quietly "maybe not um.. this soon my nature  will be very  clingy for around 2 weeks"

"Alright  well let you get adjusted to have lovers" punz said petting his head.

Sapnap smiled "you guys are so sweet" he'd say  melting into punzs arm..

I can get used to him being ours. We'll may be unofficially but, he obviously act like he is ours  so there it will be. We don't wanna  ever hurt the cute bean.

Drean sigh softly hearing hus name be called by  the other person who is detrimed hes supposed to be George's .

I'm done with this already and snaped.

"Shut of Karen, stop complaining  to my non-existent Manger because Dream choose us not the obbsive fucking dumbass of a kid" I snaped furiously.

She'd slap her lips togather  like she was  was an annoying visco girl "well dream did lead on George here" he said blowing a bubble as it popped.

"I lead him on? I rejected  him 6 separte times. And the 6th one everyone can volche" Dream snipped back.

The hallway nodded veegrsily.

"See?" Quackity schofed.

The visco girl stomped her foot "you fucking made a fuss abt the mask to let sapnap kiss you not even a hour later on the lips" she pointed out.

"I didn't try to remove his mask I kissed his cheek and he descided so on his own" sapnap said sweetly but his tail puffed.

Dream nodded "its my choice who to show my face to no your nor George's. Nobody dictates that but me" Dream said.

"And for the record  Dream has made out with us all.. he's gay and taken by us" Wilbur chimes in before we promptly  turned and walked off
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
New lv unlocked:visco Karen

🤣🤣