02

ᝰ ──・──・・𓌉 𖠚 ༅ ・・──・── ⊹

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"OH MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE," SOO-JIN THINKS TO HERSELF WHILE CUDDLING HER CUP OF COFFEE WITH HER HANDS. It has been about three months since she has last been in town. The college work has been keeping her away a lot. It's not like she lives that far away, it has just been hard dealing with all the work and driving to and from.

But she has finally gotten a chance to come to see her brother. He had told her that he would be in the shop today.

Liar.

She has driven all this way to visit his shop and see him. But, of course, he has somewhere else to be.

But who is that? The guy who made her coffee?

"Must be one of the new workers Si-young told me about," she guesses.

Well, whoever he is he's cute. She might drive back tomorrow. Hopefully, he is there when she comes.

It isn't long before she reaches her apartment building.

Heading toward the elevators, she sees one of the older tenants, Miss Iseul. Rushing to her side she grabs one of the grocery bags from her hand and presses the up button next to the elevator.

"Oh Soo-jin, thank you so much," Miss Iseul croaks out with a weary smile, "I've been out all day for groceries, my eldest son is supposed to come over for dinner tonight. I wanted to prepare his favorite dishes and make sure he's well fed."

She smiles at the old lady near her, she always talks highly of her children. "I bet J-Joon will love it. Is his wife coming too?"

"She should be, I-I don't remember if he said so or not. You're right I should make more food," she speaks slowly as they both transition into the elevator. Letting the grey button turn gold they settle into the elevator.

"Would you like to join us?" Miss Iseul looks up at her with a sweet smile.

Soo-jin politely declines, "I'll join next time, this should just be for f-family. You said it yourself it's been a long time since they've," Soo-jin sighs as she struggles to finish her sentence, "Visited."

Miss Iseul sighs and Soo-jin breaks seeing her dejected face, "Save me some leftovers, you know h-how much I love your cooking."

She immediately smiles, "I'll bring them over personally darling! We can sit down and chat."

Soo-jin returns the toothy smile, before picking up the groceries, "C-C-C'mon let's get you to your p-place."

She holds her hand on her back carefully to help her to her door.

"Alright then, g-good luck Miss Iseul!"

"Thank you, darling!"

She smiles goodbye and waves as she goes to her door which is down the hallway.

Miss Iseul is almost like a grandma to her, she is such a sweet woman.

Grabbing her keys out of her purse she unlocks her door to be greeted by her messy apartment. Art supplies and clothes are strung out around the room. While her big canvas remains empty.

It is for a big project grade, but the deadline creeps closer and closer leaving her stressed.

Nothing is inspiring her, maybe a change of scenery is needed?

And suddenly she thinks about the worker from earlier and a question strikes her mind, "Would he let me paint him?"