03

ᝰ ──・──・・𓌉 𖠚 ༅ ・・──・── ⊹

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

TAKING AHOLD OF HIS BOTTOM LIP WITH HIS TEETH HE CHEWS HIS BOTTOM LIP AS HE RACKS HIS BRAIN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HIS LYRICS. "At this rate, I might as well make this my official job," he jokingly mutters to himself. Giving it a break he stuffs his device in his back pocket and heads to the back to get more coffee beans.

Looking through the stacked shelves, the golden door chime can be heard. "Wait a moment please!" Dong-hyun yells as he grabs whatever bag of coffee beans is in front of him and hustles back to the front.

Her.

The same woman who mesmerized him yesterday is here rocking back and forth on her heels standing in front of the cash register.

He strolls up with a noticeable blush and sets the sack of beans to the side to face her with a friendly smile, "Welcome back, nice to see you again."

She blushes and looks down fiddling with her bag struggling to figure out what to say.

"Hey, Dong-hyun!" Si-young calls out strolling into the front of his shop.

Soo-jin looks up and narrows her eyes at her brother who has a sheepish look on his face as she approaches him.

"Ya! Why weren't y-you here yest-terday!?" She exclaims punching his shoulder.

Si-young tries calming her down and giving her a hug which she accepts with an eye roll.

Meanwhile, Dong-hyun stares at the pair in confusion.

"Ah!" Si-young exclaims and takes hold of his sister's arm and stands before Dong-hyun.

"How rude of me I haven't told you about her, this is my sister Soo-jin. Soo-jin this is Dong-hyun, my new worker, but we've been friends longer."

Sister.

He can't do that to his friend's sister, it doesn't feel right. Like a sense of betrayal.

"Time for me to back off," he thinks to himself as he awkwardly smiles bowing to greet himself as she does the same.

"Kind of a bummer I really did like her."