05

ᝰ ──・──・・𓌉 𖠚 ༅ ・・──・── ⊹

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"AH!" SOO-JIN EXCLAIMES STUMBLING OUT OF THE RESTAURANT WITH A HAZY STATE OF MIND. Si-young chuckles at her childish behavior trailing behind her.

As an apology and a chance to hang out, they go to a local bar called Meteor and drink while playing catch up with each other. Though it's well-known that Soo-jin is a bit of a lightweight, as tonight she drinks more than she should of.

"Ya! Soo-jin!" Si-young yells as his sister tries hugging a very attractive stranger. He apologizes and drags his sister along the road.

She suddenly stops and grasps both his arms, "Let's go get bungeoppang!"

"Ah I don't know you're already," he trails off looking at her pouting, "Ah fine! C'mon, there's a place not too far from here, we can get you some water too."

It is a short walk to the food truck. Si-young sits his sister down on a nearby bench as he orders two orders of bungeoppang.

"Ah thank you," he bows gratefully taking the food and rushing to his sister who is mumbling to herself on the bench.

Handing her the fish-shaped food they begin their walk to her apartment building.

Chatting about random topics, Si-young suddenly mentions Dong-hyun.

"Ah that kid Dong-hyun is a great worker," he sighs proudly.

Soo-jin is immediately into this topic as her face turns pinker by the second. She ends up firing random questions about him before her brother stops walking and glances down at her with a knowing look.

"You like him don't you?"

Soo-jin stumbles back and his bluntness before hitting him dramatically on his shoulder shouting, "Ya! N-No I don't!"

Si-young laughed loudly before ruffling her bangs, "I don't care if you do he's a great kid. I'd be happy for you to go out with a kid like him."

"Th-Thank you," she mumbles before she starts to walk again and nibbles on her snack making a mental note to call him when she gets home.

But that doesn't end up happening as she immediately goes to sleep when she gets home.

The next morning comes quickly, with a pounding headache as she rushes over to the coffee shop hoping to run into Dong-hyun.

Huffing she looks around for him before she recognizes the figure wiping down the tables.

She inwardly smiles before tapping him on the shoulder to catch his attention.

Dong-hyun is startled by the sudden touch as he quickly pulls out one earphone before turning around.

"Hey what's up," he trails off at the familiar face.

"H-Hey Soo-jin, what's up?" Dong-hyun asks perking up an eyebrow.

She smiles widely, "I like you."

He accidentally drops the rag in surprise as she confesses to him.

"I do too, but," he looks down.

She sweetly laughs, "He d-doesn't care if that's what you're worried about."

"How'd you know?" He is surprised she knows that's what he is suggesting.

"I r-realized how it was writ-tten on your face when he introduced us. You prob-bably didn't want to complicate your relationship with him, b-but he encourages us to tr-try s-so," she steps closer to him, "let's try."

Dong-hyun softly grasps her face pulling her closer before their lips finally meet.

It is short and sweet, but it is enough for them.

"Well now since I know it's okay," he shuffles in his pockets to bring out his phone opening it up before handing her an earbud.

"I'm sure you've heard how uninspired I've been lately. But after I saw you, the lyrics started pouring out of me. It's not finished, but I wrote this for you."

She blushes while grasping the headphones as he plays the song.

"The girl at the coffee shop in my neighborhood is pretty."

"When you look at me, your face and your eyes. You walk, it drives me crazy."

"The girl at the coffee shop in my neighborhood is pretty."

"When you walk into the coffee shop. Take a sip you're driving me crazy."

She bops her head along the lyrics as she hears his sweet voice flow through the headphone.

"Oh' O I'm a guy who looks better in an apron than in front of a mic."

"I'm not doing this because I lost in a game of rock paper scissors with my friends."

"Boom boom boom bap, wanna play with me? Who are you to ask me who I am?"

"Girl, you're too skinny but I ain't no paparazzi. Like a two-door sportage Maserati."

"Oo stop, Just stop the game. If you feel this, wanna get outta here?"

"One more time, stop, just rock the game."

"You give color to cement, I can wash my eyes, look here and look there."

"But you're the prettiest. As if you already know that, your face, your eyes."

"And your walk are so beautiful."

Dong-hyun smiled wrapping up the earphones, "That's all I got for now, but how was it?"

She smiles looking into his eyes, "I love it."