04

ᝰ ──・──・・𓌉 𖠚 ༅ ・・──・── ⊹

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

AS SHE STIRS HER LUKEWARM RICH COFFEE, SOO-JIN IS RELISHING IN HER THOUGHTS. Has she done something wrong to set him off? Soo-jin notices that Dong-hyun, the new worker's name, hasn't made eye contact or anything with her when she ordered. This gives off a completely different vibe from their first meeting and this morning.

She knows he doesn't owe her anything it just feels different. Like he's more distant than you would be with a normal stranger. Like he isn't trying to talk to her at all.

It kinda stings as she wants to ask her question today. It depends on her grade and graduation, is she really going to let some pesky feelings get in the way of that?

Anxiously standing up and gripping her purse she approaches the counter where Dong-hyun is preparing one of the other customer's orders.

He hasn't noticed her presence so she taps on the counter to make sure he knows she is there.

"Oh, uh welcome to Bucket List-" Dong-hyun rushes out but stops when he sees it is just Soo-jin.

Dong-hyun looks for a lid, "Did you need something?"

"I h-had a questi-tion," she awkwardly laughs, "Did I do something wrong?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "No, not that I know of why?"

"Because I like you and I feel like you're being distant," is what she wants to say, but instead she laughs waving her hand. Struggling through her words she puts on a petite smile, "N-Nothing you just s-seemed a bit off, ar-re you okay?"

"Yeah I like you, but you're my boss's sister and I don't want to fuck up my job or my relationship with him," is what he wants to say, but instead he sends her a reassuring smile. "No everything is just fine. Are you heading out?"

"Y-Yeah, I should be back though, have a nice res-st of y-your day," she waves before disappearing out of the door.

After that Dong-hyun's day goes by in a blur as he opens his room door. Throwing his belongings on his bed he lazily makes his way to his desk and sits letting out a huge sigh.

The nice, random girl who he thinks is cute, is the boss's sister.

How unexpected.

"Ugh!" He exclaims, it is frustrating him so much.

Ah, wait.

Dong-hyun slowly removes his hands from his face to reach for his phone. This is inspiring, she is inspiring.

This can get him to move past his severe case of writer's block. Opening his notes app, he begins typing away as much as his creativity and emotions will let him write.

"The girl at the coffee shop in my neighborhood is pretty."