Chapter Sixty-Seven: Joe, Saturday

A birthday present, Lauren called it. For a woman who had everything she needed, it was the only thing she wanted, and what was good about it, according to her, was that they could all go in on it.

When Lauren said they, at first she meant Al and him. That was where the problem lay. Joe didn't want to go in on this gift with Al. Lauren was very convincing, though. She'd told him before that this was a fantasy of hers, and as it was the only thing she wanted, she wanted him to seriously consider it.

There was very little Joe denied his wife, but he still couldn't picture giving her this gift with Al contributing. There were details about the act of giving that made him uncomfortable. When he told her what they were, she told him to suck it up, that she and Rachel had once given him the same gift together and it hadn't bothered him greatly. He admitted this was true, but qualified it by saying she and Lauren were more comfortable going in on this gift together because they'd given each other this gift many times. Joe and Al had never exchanged this gift, and even Al admitted, when Lauren asked him about it, that he'd also feel uncomfortable about it, but only because Joe's contribution would be much greater than his and he didn't want to feel like he wasn't giving as much. When Lauren assured him she'd consider his contribution as important as Joe's, he felt a little better about it, and asked only that their contributions never made contact with each other.

Joe still needed more convincing, though, and when Lauren finally asked Rachel if she'd go in on it too, and Rachel said yes, that finally did it. Somehow, all three contributions evened things out when the gift giving occurred, and when Rachel and Lauren started things off, it was sufficient to get him going even with Al in the room, but Joe still had to look down instead of straight ahead while it was happening. 

The view was much better looking down, anyway. His wife's lovely back, with its cherry blossom tattoo, stared up at him as he took her from behind on all fours. Lauren grunted in ecstasy, her voice muffled by what was in her mouth, which Joe had no desire to see. Below Lauren, Rachel was busy feasting on her breasts. She must have felt like her whole body was one big pleasure centre; he felt it quivering in his hands where they rested on her hips.

It occurred to Joe that Rachel's legs were touching his, and one of his hands sought its way between them. Why not pleasure both of them at once? he thought. Al couldn't stop him from where he was, not while his contribution was in Lauren's mouth. No, he wouldn't look, he'd focus only on what he was doing to the women.

"Oh, my God! Fuck yeah!" Lauren cried. "This is everything I ever wanted! Happy birthday to meeeeeeee!"

Rachel only cried out in response, her legs squeezing his hand between them as he fondled her. Both women's moaning grew louder, more frantic, until they both came with shudders.

He held out as long as he could, but eventually he came too, and Lauren sighed in satisfaction. "Okay, switch up," she said. "Al, condom on." 

Joe slid out of her and stood back while Rachel slid off the bed and Al lay down, and Joe turned his head away while he heard a condom package being opened. "Come around to the side of the bed," Lauren said. "I want to eat you while I ride Al in reverse cowgirl."

She certainly had an itinerary for tonight, and as Joe did as she asked, she rewarded him with her warm mouth.

"Come on, Joe, don't look away," Lauren said as she began bouncing. "Look at what Rachel's doing."

He looked, and when he saw Rachel between Lauren's legs, he couldn't really see Al's contribution, so that was all right, and it did look kind of hot, this scene, something out of a porn video. His wife was remarkable. She was taking them both on like a champ, and with Rachel licking her clit, she must have felt like the gift just kept on giving.