62. Wedding (Crashed)

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Oh god....I'm freaking out.....

Y/N was currently wearing an all black suit and stuff, waiting for the ceremony but freaking out at the same time.

Genos: Your blood pressure is rising. You are clearly nervous Y/N.

Tricky: DeEp BrEaThS Y/n.....

Hank: None of us been to weddings....

Deimos: But what I do know is that this day is the most important day of your life.

Auditor: Besides....you're marrying 9 girls. You should be proud of this...

Kiana: A Faunus, a warrior bunny, a literal goddess, my mother, a former Schnee, sadistic general although she calmed down, the random badass girl, detective and immortal adeptus....but don't worry. We're cheering you on ok?

Y/N: *breathe* Ok.....

Genos: You got this Y/N.

They all walk out the room and to the altar, seeing so many people from so many different dimensions invited to the wedding. Nearly all the important people from Teyvat, Velvet's Family, Ryuko's sister, a lot of Nevadians, Saitama and his fellow heroes, Daewi, Mori, Mira and their friends, all his friends, their families, RWBY, Black Lagoon, the reapers, archangels, and of course Satan, Ink, Bijou, Wither and his associates, Aogiri Tree, CCG, Anteiku, Sienna and the peaceful white fang associates, the reformed villains, JSDF personnel and Special Region elite members including the princesses, the Valkyries of such of St. Freya and Anti-Entropy, Wellston students and some government officials who changed their ways, Doomslayer, Straw Hat Pirates and the Whitebeard crew, the monsters willing to go from the monster association, US associates including Fury and the Avengers, Night Raid, Cole and his friends, some reformed devils, and a clusterfuck more of people.

I mean there used to be a strict attendance sheet made but everyone in Y/N's house was like fuck it and here we are.

It didn't take long after some waiting for the music to play and all the girls were led down the hallway.

Ryuko was first, wearing a white wedding dress while being led to the altar by her sister. Before she left though she leans into Y/N's ear.

Satsuki: Take care of my sister ok?

Y/N: *whisper* Ok..

She merely gives a nod of understanding before walking down.

Second was Velvet, who was being led by her father who helped her with her white dress. He only gives a thumbs up before walking down for the others to come.