31. Hanging Out

3RD PERSON POV

Well suffice to say the whole internet imploded. Hundreds of news channel rushed to cover the story of Union saying how they are finally being put in their place. Many others told the hellish story of Y/N or how quirkless or powerless people are treated in Union territory.

Well before day 3, Auditor got hundreds of business propositions. Now the entire database of AAU got TENS of thousands of business both poor up to even several billionaires. They saw AAU and Nevada as a great business oppurtunity, seeing that their entire civilization is even more lucrative than their world combined 5 times. The numbers keep increasing.

Now the whole world is agitated. They all demanded reform and for the people in power to step down, which of course they didn't. Union is quickly becoming the most hated kingdom and country by even the triple digits. The Union members here were being harassed and called names like murderer, quirkest, other things while AAU was being praised for being true heroes.

In the first two days, all AAU and Union ever did was stay in their own hotels and resorts and such.....now let's see what AAU is doing now.

Now

Y/N: Uh........who let Rover in here?

Rover currently was sleeping on the floor of the hotel as the workers looked at it strangely.

Hank: They allowed pets here so I thought he could come in here.

Bronya: 3.5 meters tall....dog and unknown DNA.....Rover is a very abnormal dog.

Kiana: No shit!

Cecilia: *frown* Language?

Kiana: force of habit.

Rover woke up and faces Y/N while crushing the sofa underneath it.

Y/N: Size!

He pants and shrinks down so that he was just 0.7 meters tall and proceeds to fall asleep once more.

Tyuule: A strange dog.....

Genos: He was a dragon class monster in my old world!

Eri: Dragon?

Genos: It's like um.......a threat level. He was one of the strongest ones out there until Y/N managed to tame it.

Ryuko: So now you're letting a dog that can be as big as a building and shoot out energy missiles from its mouth......well he can take care of Atlas.

Genos: Scanning the power levels yes Rover can.

Deimos: So you guys want to do anything? I just bought a Nintendo if any of you want to play.

Kiana: Videogames?

Later

Kiana: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Deimos: *choking* YOU JUST GOT THREE STOCKED KIDDO!

Kiana: REMATCH!

Y/N: Um can I play?

Deimos: Controller is over there....but prepare to los-

Later

Deimos: *comical crying* I just got three stocked.....