5 : ̗̀➛ funny coincidence

warning: y/n goes home with a stranger for the sake of plot, don't actually do this please🧍

Y/n stared at their friends as they danced. Both couples, Amber and Eula, and Jean and Lisa, they seemed so happy. Y/n was envious of them. They wanted what they had, a love so pure and sweet. Alas, the one who held their heart in the very palm of his hands did nothing more than crush and stomp all over it.

Y/n let out a sigh as they looked at the couples dancing before turning around to the bar they were sitting at. They ordered a drink, something that would hopefully make them forget everything for at least just one night.

Diluc, who was sitting next to them, excused himself to go to the bathroom. Y/n hummed before going back to their drink. They were so spaced out they didn't notice when someone sat next to them. They ordered a water for themselves, turning to look at Y/n.
"You look like you've seen better days." They mumbled.

Y/n raised a brow, turning to look at them. He had blond hair, half of it tied up and the other half let down, letting stray hairs frame his face beautifully, and to add on to his features, he had a mesmerizing set of light blue eyes, Y/n could get lost in them.

"Yeah, you're not wrong." Y/n answered with a bitter laugh.
"What brings you here? Perhaps a nasty breakup?" He asked.
"What's it to you?" Y/n asked, looking down at their drink.
"Simply making small talk. Although, I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the club setting. Too many sweaty people for my liking." He said with a chuckle.

Y/n smiled slightly.
"I have to agree with you on that. But, not that it matters to you, my friends dragged me here. Most of them are dancing, my other friend was keeping me company but he's gone to the bathroom for now." Y/n mumbled.
"I see. I was also forced to come by my friends." He replied.
Y/n chuckled, "What a funny coincidence." They mumbled, finishing their drink and ordering another one.

"You should be careful of the amount of alcohol you drink. In a world like this, it's dangerous." He said.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Y/n brushed him off.
Diluc came back shortly after in a hurry.
"Who is this?" He paused to ask, looking over at the blond male.
"A friend." Y/n said.
"Alright...well, I've gotta go, some emergency at the winery. Will you be okay? I can drive you home if you'd like." Diluc offered.
"No, it's okay. I'll be fine." Y/n said.
Diluc nodded and left, leaving Y/n alone with their new friend.

"So do you have a ride home?" He asked.
"Yeah, my other friends are still here." Y/n said.
"I see," He trailed off.
"I realize I never told you my name. I'm Albedo."
"Y/n." Y/n replied.
"A pleasure to meet you." Albedo smiled.
"Pleasure's all mine." Y/n said.

The pair made a bit of small talk before Y/n let out a yawn, pretty drunk by now.
"I should get home now." They mumbled.
"Of course. It was fun talking." Albedo said, standing up to leave.
Y/n tried calling their friends but no one answered. They tried searching for them in the dance floor but they were no where in sight. Y/n started to panic.

They made their way outside, trying to see if they could spot Amber's car where she'd previously parked but it wasn't there. Suddenly, a white car pulled up, the window rolled down, it was Albedo.
"Are you alright? You seem panicked." He asked.
"I'm fine I just....I don't see my friend's car anywhere."

"I see. Would you like me to give you a ride?" Albedo asked.
Y/n hesitated. They had just met him but he seemed nice enough. If they died, oh well.
"Can you? I don't want to be a bother.."
"I don't mind. Get in." Albedo smiled.

Y/n complied, opening the door to the seat next to Albedo. A few minutes had passed and Y/n could slowly feel the effects of the alcohol take action. Their eyes started feeling droopy, and eventually, they'd fallen asleep in Albedo's car.

Hours had passed. It was morning now. Y/n's eyes slowly opened as they took in their surroundings rather drowsily. Where were they?? This wasn't their bedroom. Or their bed.

What the hell had they gotten themselves into?

To Be Continued