11 : ̗̀➛ forgive us

"Eula?" Y/n called out, knocking on the door.
Eula opened the door, smiling when she saw Y/n.
"Hey, come on in." She said, moving aside to let Y/n through.
Y/n thanked her and walked in to the living room to be greeted by a party.
"What the fu-"
"Surprise!" Everyone called out.

Y/n just stared. There were a handful of people there, all of their friends to be exact. Amber was there, who was not at all sick, as well as Diluc, Jean, Lisa, and Kaeya. Jean and Lisa both came up to Y/n, hugging them at the same time.
"Um..hey guys." Y/n mumbled, utterly confused.
"Hey, I hope this is all to your liking." Lisa smiled.
"Um I appreciate it but...what's the occasion?" Y/n asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Well we wanted to surprise you so we could apologize again. For...you know, leaving you alone." Jean said.
"I already forgave y-"
"We know you've forgiven us already but we decided to do this for you nonetheless. We're really sorry for what we did, we'll be more cautious next time, we promise." Lisa said.
Y/n smiled.
"I forgive you both. I know you didn't do it intentionally. Though I will say I'll need time to trust you again." They said.
"That's fair." Jean said.

Eventually, everyone went off to do their own thing. Y/n stuck around with Amber and Eula, occasionally sneaking in a few glances toward Kaeya who was annoying Diluc in another corner.
"You're so in love." Amber snickered.
Y/n snapped their head toward Amber, glaring at her.
"I am not." They said.
"Then why do you keep looking at Kaeya? Does he have something on his face or what?" Amber smiled mischievously.

Y/n groaned and walked away from the two girls. They didn't really feel like getting teased at the moment. They wandered around the party before going to the kitchen, deciding to get a drink while being completely unaware that Kaeya was watching them with longing eyes.

Y/n entered the kitchen and was greeted with an unfamiliar face.
"Oh, hello." Y/n greeted them.
The person was busy looking at their phone, unaware that Y/n had extended their hand out for them to shake. Y/n cleared their throat and spoke again, "Hello, I'm Y/n." They said.
The person's head snapped up and looked at Y/n, noticing their stretched out hand before taking it and shaking it.

"Good evening, I'm Rosaria."

To Be Continued