6 : ̗̀➛ missed calls

Y/n looked around them. They noticed a small table beside their bed with their phone on it. Y/n grabbed it and was greeted by a wave of notifications.

48 missed calls from little fuck nugget
96 messages from little fuck nugget
30 missed calls from pretty librarian
25 messages from pretty librarian
57 missed calls from eula simp
83 missed calls from tomato head

What the hell happened last night? Just as they turned their phone off, someone entered the room. Y/n barely recognized them as Albedo.
"Good morning," He smiled.
"I brought you some tea for your hangover." He said, placing a cup of tea on the bedside table.
"Thanks." Y/n smiled.

"Your friends must be worried about you, you should call them back." Albedo suggested.
"I will." Y/n replied, drinking their tea.
"I'm going to head down and make some breakfast. You're welcome to stay and eat if you'd like." Albedo said, heading toward the door.
"Sure, thanks." Y/n said.

Once they'd finished their cup of tea, they headed downstairs. It smelled nice. Albedo smiled when he saw them, grabbing a plate with food and placing it on the dinner table for Y/n. They sat down and ate in a peaceful silence, occasionally being disturbed by the ping of Y/n's phone, alerting them of more notifications.

"Shouldn't you answer them?" Albedo asked.
"Mm they'll be fine." Y/n mumbled.
The truth was Y/n felt a bit hurt that their friends had forgotten about them last night, they could wait.
"If you say so." Albedo muttered.

Once the pair finished eating, Albedo stopped Y/n before they could leave.
"Um is it alright if I gave you my number? You know...just in case anything were to happen to you again?" He asked rather shyly.
Y/n smiled. He seemed nice enough. Plus he hadn't don't anything to them nor had he killed them last night. Why not?
"Sure." They said, giving him their number and then leaving after a quick goodbye.

" They said, giving him their number and then leaving after a quick goodbye

To Be Continued

To Be Continued