I

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Chapter One

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Finally laying down on my makeshift bed, I sighed. Being in the isle was completely exhausting.

I don't think I even deserve to be here. I was 'adopted' by my 'mother' when I was a baby, but the older I get the more I understand that she had stolen me. I'm still unsure why she had done so.

"Oh, there you are my little flower!" My mother exclaimed, barging into my room.

I groaned, "What is it you want from me today, mother?"

My mother, Gothel, smiled one of her famous, 'I swear I'm up to no good' smiles as she sat at the foot of my bed.

"You have been chosen to live in Auradon and enroll in school there, by King Benjamin himself!" She smirked.

I sighed, "When would this be, exactly?"

"Tomorrow Afternoon the limo will come and pick you up, along with four other kids from this dreadful place."

Gothel ran her wrinkly fingers in my hair as my fingers ran across the dark splotch on my arm, grazing the rough skin patch. I got this unfortunate burn when I was a baby, my mother had told me when a woman named Rapunzel and her boyfriend released their lanterns. Apparently, one fell from the sky and burned a part of my arm.

Sounds fake though.

"Alright, Mother. Thank you for this information, I'll start my packing."

"Good. I'll be back in a few my Lilac."

With that, she left my room. I was finally left in peace, only for a few hours nonetheless.

I groaned as I shifted out of my bed, getting up to allow myself to start the packing ritual.

"Okay, I should pack some clothes. Obviously. Maybe my art kit too, well what I have for an art kit." I mumbled, shoving things neatly into a rubbish-looking bag.

I dug through my drawer, pulled out some presentable-looking clothes for the castle, and placed them into my luggage as well.

By the time I finished packing, my mother barged into my room once again.

"All finished?"

"Yeah, I'm done, mother. Now if you don't mind, I'll be heading out for the remainder of the day."

She rolled her eyes, "Don't need to tell me. Why can't you be like other kids on this Isle and misbehave? It's such a shame to have you as my child."

I frowned, allowing my shoulders to slump.

"Yes, mother."

"Now go do some bad and make me proud."

I nodded, quickly shuffling my way out of my room to rush outside.

"'Now go do some bad,'" I mocked, kicking a pebble, "'Make me proud.'"

I grumbled some more as I made my way over to the center of town. Four kids were making a commotion once again. The Villian Kids. They were well known for being the mischief of the island, and of course, everyone knew them.

Crossing my arms, I stood off to the side to observe their small dance-like routine.

Just when they finished, they sauntered right past me. I turned my head to watch them go, making accidental eye contact with the white-haired boy. De Vil's kid. He looked away faster than a Fairy could say Bippity-bobbity.

His last name kind of reminds me of Devil's. And I admit, he is attractive looking.

I caught a glimpse of his red ears before he had walked off.

I just shook my head lightly, smiling, as I walked in the opposite direction. I was heading to the shore on the opposite side of the isle, where I sit for hours and collect things that would wash up onshore.

.•° ✿ °•.

End

°•. ✿ .•°