II

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Chapter Two

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The shore had always calmed me. I never understood why, but every time I walked onto the garbage-filled sandy lot on the island I felt peace. Disgusted of course too, with all the trash.

I always loved the feeling of the cool breeze coming through the barrier, and water washing up against the barrier. Of course, we cannot go swimming with the barrier pushing against the island, but it's always nice to sit here and watch the waves crash against it like an invisible force field. Well... it is one anyways.

No one would dare to come down this far because of the Villain Kids, Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Jay. They ran this island like they are superior or something. They are in some villain ways, their parents being the most well-known villains here on the island. 

I grabbed a handful of sand and watched the muddy substance drift through my fingers, rocks collecting in my hand that cant fall with the sand. 

"What are you doing down here?"

I startled, clenching a rock I had picked up on the way, and turned to face the speaker.

It was Mal, with all her friends behind her like some bodyguards.

"I'm just sitting here. Is that a problem?"

She scoffed at me and kicked sand my way, falling all over my lap and some into my shirt. I acted like it didn't bother me as much as it did, which made her more upset.

"This is our turf," Jay spoke up, stepping forward to stand next to Mal.

"I believe this is actually our turf." Harry sneered, walking up behind me and helping me up.

Gil was standing behind Harry, smiling like an idiot, "Hey guys! Long time no see!"

They ignored him, making him pout and cross his arms.

"What are you doing here, Hook." Mal sneered.

"Just was coming here to enjoy this land with my friends here. This is Uma's turf, and she'll not be happy when she finds out you've been over here with your... pets." Harry argued.

Mal played tough, she and Harry had a staring contest. More like a glaring contest, but in the end, Harry had won and they had all backed off.

"I knew I'd find you here, G." Harry grinned, spinning me around playfully.

I chuckled, playing around with Harry, "You know I'm always here, either in person or in spirit."

"Oh again with this spiritual talk." He groaned, allowing me to sit back down in the mucky sand.

"Oh shush Hook." I glared, finally dropping my rock onto the sand in front of me.

"I don't get a thank-you kiss?" He smirked, puckering up his lips.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the rock against his face, "I could have handled it Hook."

Gil, who was busy building a sandcastle, finally noticed us and skipped over.

"Hey (Y.n)!" He smiled that dorky smile and piled some sand in front of him, "Let's make a sandcastle!"

◖──────☛♡☚──────◗

Once we all finished the sandcastle, I claimed I had to go back home. We said our goodbyes and I was finally able to get away from everyone and have some time to think to myself.

I took a long way home, going through alleys and passing by everyone who was playing around. 

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a white-headed boy leaning against the wall parallel to me; Carlos. If he was here then his friends must not be far behind.

"Hey! (Y.n) right?" He stood up fully, walking over to me.

I paused in my tracks, putting on the straightest face I could conjure. 

"What do you want now? To throw rocks at me?" I sneered, looking down at my outfit to wipe all the sand that was left over.

"No, I just wanted to apologize... for my friend's behavior earlier."

I was honestly taken aback by this. Glancing around my surroundings to find an easy exit, and if the others were nearby.

"Alright, that was a great joke." I clapped, walking around him slowly, "I won't fall for it this time De Vil."

He said nothing, I studied his facial expressions. He seemed nervous and confused.

"I wish I could say Goodbye, and mean it." I paused, "But I'll see you again soon."

I turned to the way I came and walked off like the bad bish I am.

.•° ✿ °•.

End

°•. ✿ .•°