British Boy

It is a Saturday morning. Charles has just gotten off his long, night flight and is now waiting for his older brother to pick him up. He calls his brother for the twelfth time. No answer...

He hears his name being shouted out, it is being used by a male with a croaky voice. He looks up, while putting his phone in his pocket. The male is his brother, Jack. Jack has dark black hair, his eyes are the color of sand you see on the beach. His hair is always a mess and he is a taller than Charles. Charles' height is 5'10 and Jack's height is 6'1.

Charles puts the bag, he is holding in his hand, on the floor as Jack runs to him and hugs him around the waist. Jack picks him off the ground and puts him down. He let's go of his young brother.

"It's been DECADES!" Jack exclaims as he grabs Charles' bags. Charles picks up a bag and starts walking with his brother.

"It's been 5yrs, Jack. And you were the one that moved." Charles notices something on his brother's neck. "Is that a hickey!"

Jack keeps looking away. "N-No" Jack says nervously.

Charles laughs. "WHO IS IT!? You better tell me!" Charles says as they walk out the airport.

"Shut up, I'll tell you when we get home. You HAVE to meet my roommates." Charles looks at him blankly while they keep walking.

"Roommates? Where will I sleep?" Charles says, worrying that he might have to sleep on the floor or even find a hotel room that is cheap.

"There is only three of us and we have a fourth room, so it isn't a issue. I would never let you sleep on the floor, bro." After Jack reassures Charles, he unlocks the car and opens the boot. "You put your bag in the backseat, I'll have your suitcases in the boot."

"Okay, thanks." Charles goes to the backseat door and opens it. He puts his bag inside and closes the door. He then opens the passenger seat door and gets inside, he shuts the door.

A few hours later, at Jack's place. Charles finishes unpacking and walks into the lounge, the two roommates are sitting there while Jack is standing up and talking about something.

"Oh, are you Charles, his brother?" One of the two say. Charles nods his head. "I'm Tyler. This is Leon, sorry in advance for his attitude."

"Nice to meet you two." Charles says with a smile.

"ANYWAYS!! What you guys wanna do for supper?" Jack says while he rubs his stomach.

"Nah ah, you still need to tell me about your...issue~" Jack blushes hard. Charles smirks. Charles can see Jack clench his fists as Jack turns around. "WAIT!! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!!"

Jack turns around. "I swear, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY SH*T IN FRONT OF THESE TWO!!" Jack sighs. "Let's just go to your room, lil bro." Jack walks into Charles' room and Charles follows.

"I never knew his brother was so cute~" Tyler says while grinning. Leon clicks his tongue. "What's your problem?"

"He would never date a goblin like you. And haven't you been talking to someone for the past 2 months?" Leon says with confusion.

"Nah, she said that she hates my music taste and just dropped me. So I might as well date that cutie~ I think I'm going to get him in my bed even~" Leon snickers.

"You do you, idiot. Don't come crawling to me for advice if he doesn't like you." Leon says with a grin.

"I won't and you know that because you never get bitches!" Leon rolls his eyes as Tyler laughs.

"Okay, whatever you say, man." Leon says as he smirks.

The four males went out for dinner that night. They went to a Pizzeria. As they walked in, everyone greeted Leon and Jack. Some greeted Tyler. Charles was confused, but he didn't ask because he was hungry and didn't want to delay his hunger. They were seated and ordered drinks. As Charles put down his menu and closed it, Jack leaned towards Charles and whispered with his croaky voice.

"You should get to know Leon more. He needs to be more social with others and maybe you could help." Jack whispers as he nervously smiled with his dimples showing and Charles smiled as sweet as he always does. Charles' smiles could make anyone's heart warm and make their body flutter with happiness.

Charles turned to Leon.

"So Leon is it?" Charles said with his chin resting on his hand and his elbow pressed on the table for support. Charles had to look up a bit.

"Why you asking? The loser already told you my name earlier, shortie." Charles felt chills from hearing Leon's deep, smooth voice. His voice explained why everyone found him hot. His body and face was one thing but his voice added to it. Charles could feel his gayness making him fluster up.

"Being mean, cool. Well, what do you recommend for me to eat? A hot guy like you probably has good taste." Charles cheekily smiled. Leon smirked and looked at Charles with satisfaction. His calming, crystal blue eyes made Charles regret what he said.

"Hot guy like me?~ I like knowing a cutie like you thinks I'm hot." Charles gave up and just played along.

"Think you're hot? I know you are hot, especially your voice." Charles winked at Leon just to add on to it. Jack was starting to get irritated.

"So Leon, what are you getting?" Charles and Leon could hear the irritation in Jack's voice. They laughed a bit. "Shut up you two. And stop flirting, it's annoying."

"Don't worry, Jack! I am just playing around." Charles chuckles while he covers his mouth a bit with his hand. Leon looks at Charles and notices how pretty Charles is actually.

'I didn't know British boys could be pretty~' Leon looked away since the pizzas were put on the table.

As the waiter put the pizzas down, he looked at Leon. "Every time you come here, ladies check you out the whole time or just order food so they can be around you." Everyone laughs except Leon.

Charles looks at Leon, who is brushing his hands through his fluffy, light brown hair. 'Damn, that's hot. Why am I even thinking that!?' Leon sighs.

"It's actually quite annoying. I don't want any of them but they all think I want them all. Can't they see I'm not looking for anything serious."

"Just give it a try. If you don't want these beautiful ladies, then date that pretty boy next to you." Leon and Charles look at each other then look back at the waiter like he just said the most messed up thing they have ever heard. The others laugh.

"Come on, Leon and I just met. We don't even like each other." The waiter smirked while looking away like Charles lied.

"We'll see, I guess." He walked away as Jack was chuckling but you could see his irritation and Tyler was laughing even though he was frustrated.

Leon kept thinking about what the waiter said, he was curious if anything would happen with Charles and himself. Charles left it and started to eat his pizza.