Tonight is the night

Back at the apartment, Charles had gone to his bedroom first and taken off his shoes while he sat on the bed. Straight after they got back to the apartment, his phone went off. So Charles left him alone to speak to whoever had called him. As Charles finished taking his socks off, he started getting curious as to who was calling him. He got off his bed and walked out his bedroom to see Leon still on the phone while standing in the middle of the lounge. 'Maybe I should leave him alone...' Charles walks back into his bedroom and started to get changed into his pajamas.

Minutes later, Charles walked back out his bedroom into the lounge. Leon was now sitting on the couch, holding his forehead while his elbow was leaning on his knee. Charles walked to the couch and sat down. "We have been talking for so long, Eve..." Leon said as Charles looked at Leon with such disbelief. "I'm tired right now, can we just speak later. Goodnight." Leon ended the call as he groaned and then placed it on the couch. Leon turned to Charles and smiled. "Hi, mi amor."

Charles glared at Leon. "Really? You don't see what you just did?" Leon chuckled in a confused way as Charles spoke to him. Charles sighed. "You spoke to Eve, Leon. My cousin." Charles stated as he crossed his arms. Charles did not want to start an argument, but Leon knows why he would be so mad about Eve.

"Mi amor, I understand what she has done but I cant just not speak to her. I hate her too-" Before Leon can carry on, Charles glares at him.

"You hate her? If you hate her so much, then why speak to her for so long? And what's even worse is that you KNOW she has feelings for you!! A LOT OF WOMEN DO!!" Charles feels the tears form in his eyes from frustration. He can feel the anger boiling inside him, but he is trying to control himself. "Look Leon, I don't want an argument. So I'm just going to go to bed. Goodnight."

Before Charles turns his body, Leon grabs his wrist. Charles looks at Leon. "We are not going to bed angry, amor. I want us to be communicative, I don't want us to be unhealthy." Leon slides his hand off Charles's wrist and holds his hand. "Please, let's talk until you feel better." Charles is silent for a moment before nodding his head. Leon guides Charles to his bedroom and sits down with Charles on his bed.

"I just... she hooked up with you before we started dating. I don't like knowing that she can still try and get you while we are dating. You know how she is when I'm in relationships..." Charles wipes away his tears.

"Mi Tesoro. She can try all she wants, but I'm never leaving you. And I think you've made me gay~" Charles and Leon chuckle. Charles sighs with a smile and let's go of Leon's hand. Leon kisses Charles and slides his hand on Charles's waist.

Leon slides his hand under Charles's shirt and up his waist. Charles puts his arms around Leon's neck. "Hmm~" Charles feels Leon's other hand caressing Charles's thigh. Charles slides his one hand onto Leon's chest and plays with Leon's buttons. Leon moves their bodies, making him in between Charles and Charles leaning on the cushions.

Charles pulls away, surprising Leon. "Hah... hah" Charles slowly catches his breath. "How did you turn this emotional talk into a make out   session?~" They both laugh. Leon examines Charles's fragile body slowly with his eyes, he rubs his thumb on Charles waist. "Ngh..."

"I love how sensitive your skin is~" Leon leans down and starts sucking on Charles's neck. As he does so, he moves his one hand up Charles's thigh, going under his pants and underwear. Charles does not push him off, letting him go further than any other time. Charles puts his arms around Leon's neck again, pulling him closer to his neck.

"Hah~ Leon, wait~" Leon pulls away instantly, he sees the hickey and smirks. Leon then looks at Charles instantly. Charles can see the worry in his eyes. "I...." Charles sighs, trying to calm himself down. "I want to do it." Leon looks at Charles with such surprise.

"R-Really? You shouldn't do this for me, mi amor." Leon waits for an answer, impatient for it.

"I'm sure, darling. I want to have sex with you. Right now, right here." Charles smiles as he sees the excitement on Leon's face. Leon hesitantly goes back to sucking on Charles's neck.