Get Together

The whole time they were walking with each other back to their apartment, the two  got to know each other more. They got to know each other's hobbies, interests, dislikes and more. Once they got inside the apartment, there was nobody in the lounge area of the apartment, Leon kept holding Charles' hand. Leon took Charles to his room, he closed the door behind him.

"Why did you bring me here?" Charles said as Leon turned away from the door and letting go of Charles' hand. Leon walked towards Charles with an intense, lust-filled look in his eyes. Charles kept walking back and landed up on the bed, Leon looked at him while towering over him.

"Just relax, I'm not doing anything hectic, tesoro." Charles shuffled backwards and Leon leaned over Charles, Leon's forearms giving him leverage.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Leon smirked as he could see the boy under him getting nervous.

"Put your arms around my neck, tesoro." Charles listened to the man towering over him and put his hands around Leon's neck. Leon quickly moved his one arm off the wall, his hand then sliding onto Charles' hip.

Charles felt shivers as he could tell what Leon wanted to happen tonight. "I-I don't want to go there, Leon." Charles felt the knots form in his stomach as he said this. He was scared Leon would not want to even look at him after these words.

"I understand, Charles. I'm not pressuring you, we are going to take things slow until you say want something else." Leon stroked his thumb on Charles' sling exposed above his belt. Charles felt such an intense feeling that before he could even think, he started kissing Leon. Leon was in shocked but also overly excited.

As Charles felt Leon's warm lips, he felt his heart pound even faster from this exhilarated feeling. Suddenly, Charles felt Leon's tongue slowly sliding into his mouth. As fast as he could, he pulled away with his face burning from shock. Leon slid his other hand onto Charles' other hip and pulled his body closer.

Charles looked up at Leon with an innocent, pure look. Leon felt his heart race and his face burn.

"Sorry, I'm just not wanting to do that so early. We can still kiss though." Charles' look made Leon feel even more turned on, Leon loved how innocent Charles was. Leon sighed and looked at Charles.

"It's okay, tesoro. Take your time." Charles slid his hand down Leon's chest, down his stomach, over his V-line and then under his shirt. Leon could feel Charles' hand on his abs, making Leon feel even more aroused.

"I'm really happy you understand, Leon. I really want to be close to you." Leon pulled Charles even closer, to the point that their bodies were touching. Charles moved his hand out of Leon's shirt and held Leon's cheek. "Could I maybe sleep here tonight?" Leon nodded his head instantly, his eyes fixated on Charles' lips.

The morning after, Charles felt a warm touch as he woke up. The duvet covering his body with the morning light pouring into the room, casting a light glow on the duvet and floor. Charles sleepily opened his eyes to see Leon kneeled next to the bed, caressing his soft cheek. The sweet smile stuck on Leon's face made Charles grow a small smile.

"Good morning, tesoro. How did you sleep?" Leon said as Charles slowly sat up, causing Leon to withdraw his hand from Charles' cheek. Leon stood up and sat down on the bed, next to Charles. "You still look so sleepy.' Leon chuckled as Charles expressed a faded yawn.

"Your bed is so comfortable, I could sleep here all day." Charles giggled while sitting on top of the duvet and crossing his legs. Leon leaned forward and planted a short kiss on Charles' rosy lips. Charles started to feel his cheeks get very warm, the shock made him hide his face with his hands. Leon chuckled, sliding his hand onto Charles' thigh.

Before any second could go by, the door opened with aggression. Charles moved his hands off his face as Leon and himself looked at Jack, who looked stressed out.

"I CAN'T FIND-" Jack paused for a second before realizing who was on his best friend's bed. "I thought you had been taken! Jeez, why are you even here, Charlie?" Charles nervously chuckled as Jack analyzed where Leon had placed his hand. Leon observed that Jack noticed where his hand was placed, he removed his hand swiftly.

"Uhm, well....it's a long story, Jack." Charles said as his hand grabbed the blanket more, pulling it higher up his body to hold on top of his chest. Jack dragged his glare onto Leon, having his arms crossed on his body.

"Wait, I did NOT touch him like that at all, Jack! I'm not like that, dude." Leon said as he stood up, Charles feeling smaller from how tall this man was. Jack kept glaring at Leon.

"I DO know you. That's why I don't trust you, Leon. Come on, Charlie, I made you breakfast." Charles pushed the blanket off, putting it on the bed and letting go. Charles stood up from the bed, still feeling a bit sleepy. Leon grabbed his hand, making Charles look at him face-to-face.

"Also, Jack. Charles and I are now dating, since last night." Leon smiled gently as he slowly let go of Charles's hand as Jack froze in the doorway. Charles walked out the room, past his big brother who was still processing the information. As Charles walked out, he glanced back to see Leon chuckling with his mischievous smirk. Charles could tell that Leon was wanting to laugh out loud to the fact Jack was internally furious.

Moments later, Charles just finished packing the dishwasher and turning it on. He walked out the kitchen, getting surprised by his boyfriend. Leon's hands holding onto Charles's hips, pulling Charles closer. Charles giggled as he put his one hand on Leon's cheek, placing his other hand on Leon's chest.

"How did things go with Jack?" Charles said as he felt Leon sliding his hands around Charles's waist. "What happened?" Leon leaned forwarded, placing a gentle kiss on Charles's rosy lips.

"He just glared at me for a moment and then walked back to his room, not saying a word." Leon placed another gentle kiss on Charles's cheek.