Part 1 ~ pilot

I woke up early this morning because I'm starting a new school in America. Hopefully it will turn out better than my last school, which I doubt. I get dressed into my outfit for school and head down the stairs to my new home.

I arrived at my new school in America and my first impressions were this school is definitely something I haven't decided if this is good or bad yet but we'll have to see

I arrived at my new school in America and my first impressions were this school is definitely something I haven't decided if this is good or bad yet but we'll have to see. I find my locker rather easily because everyones has a cool design on theirs and mine is just a plain old boring locker... well for now anyways. I get my time table out of my black tote bag and head off to find my first class of the day, which is acting with Sikowitz.

 I arrive in class with a few minutes to spare, so I just take a seat at the back corner of the classroom where I can keep an eye on everything in front of me

I arrive in class with a few minutes to spare, so I just take a seat at the back corner of the classroom where I can keep an eye on everything in front of me. After a few minutes have passed everyone has taken a seat and are just chatting away to their friends, whilst we wait for the teacher to show up. Not even a split second later Sikowitz shows up and starts the acting class.

"Good morning everyone as you all can see we have a new transfer student from Australia, please give her a warm welcome." He says to start the class.

The whole class just turns around and looks straight at me, and you know the song by Britney Spear, that goes 'All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a circus' yeah? Well that's what it was like. Anyways... Everyone is looking at me now and I do what I do best and smirk. You know that hot smirk you see loads of rich and powerful people do, yeah well I'm wearing that smirk and God only knows, I know I look hot right now, and by the looks on everyone else's faces I can tell they are thinking the same thing.

"Why don't you come up here and tell us a bit about yourself?" Sikowitzs asks me.

Like I was going to do anything that he asked, who does he think I am. He must have read the transfer files about my past schools. Yeah that's right 'schools' if you can't tell already I'm not exactly the most... What's the word for it? Rule following, kind hearted, polite, warm, soft, good natured. Take your pick. Right back to class, I decided that I might as well humour him, so I stood up and walked up to the front of the classroom and began.

"Alright, My names Verena Lavelle, I'm from Australia. I like singing, dancing and being right. Any questions?" I spoke to the class with my strong Ozzy accent.

A few hands went up after I finished, and to my amusement one hand belonged to a strange kid with a puppet.

"You, weird dude with the fucked up puppet" I said to him.

"3 things, 1 rude and 2 my name is Robbie and the 'fucked up puppet' is Rex and he's not a puppet, okay and 3 why did you transfer here?" The Robbie dude asked me, not even looking me in the eye. Getting back to the question, I dont what to answer him so I don't and just say "Next?"Looking around the room to see who has their hand up and I come across this really attractive guy, and just my luck he has his hand up. So I did what any sane person would do and picked on him.

"Hey, hot stuff, what's your question?" I say to him looking him right in the eyes.

"Well gorgeous, I was going to ask if you were single but now I'm going to ask why you transferred over to good old sunny America?" He say looking at me, holding eye contact.

"Well love, since you asked me nicely, I got expelled from my last schools and gained a reputation back down under so I had to move. What's your name sweetheart?" I ask after replying to him.

"Beck Oliver, Beautiful pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasures all mine love" I say, sending a wink his way. "Well look at the time." I say turning to look at Sikowitz " We should start the lesson shouldn't we, sir?" I suggest looking at my new teacher with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk. Not giving him time to answer I have already made my way back to my seat passing Beck on my way slowly dragging my hand up and across his arm and shoulder as I walk to my seat. Taking my seat again at the back of the room, crossing my legs with a ballet dancer's posture looking straight ahead at Sikowitz with my head held high with the confidence of a queen.

"Right, thank you Miss Lavelle, let's start the lesson then shall we?" He asked the class, who all except one replied with a nod yes, while I just remained looking at him waiting for lunch to start.

In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
- Unknown