Part 2 ~ pilot

Class begins properly this time and we end up doing a group improve task. He made this Emo chick 'Jade' captain.

"Cat, Beck, Verena and Tori" Jade called out to us, signalling that we're somehow stuck doing a silly little task in front on class. The place that was chosen was home and it was suggested by the strange kid from earlier.

"And now we need a situation." Sikowitz continued.

"Big news!" A boy with dreadlocks who I found out to be Andre say, well more like yelled out.

"Andre no one wants to see big nudes." Sikowitz said giving Andre a weird look.

"News!" Dreadlock boy corrects our crazy teacher.

"Well that's different then! Big News." Sikowitz shouts out to everyone because apparently we're all deaf and cant hear him. Jade then goes on to tell Tori to wait out in the hall until we call her in. Emo chick then tells us our roles like she's the boss of me. She may be captain but she will be in for a real treat when she finds out what I'm capable of doing, I will bring hell on earth just for fun, just to see her tremble at the sound of my name. God I sound like a lunatic. Anyways... Beck and I were the 'parents' and Cat out child, and Jade made herself the 'fun' Aunt.

"hey love, how was work today" I ask Beck as I place my hand gently on his firm bicep.

"Ugh, I got fired again." He responds

"Again dad?" Cat questions in a baby voice, playing her part, but did you know I hate babies.

"It's okay though, I have great news that will cheer you all right up." Jade said in a sickly sweet tone, with fake happiness to top it off.

"What is it, What is it??" Cat begs to Jade. Jade walks over to the door that leads to the hallway where we had Tori wait. Emo chick opens the door a brings Tori back into the classroom.

"I went to the animal shelter and got us a... Dog!" Jade exclaims

"Uh... yip that's me, the new family dog. Woof!" Tori says confused as to what's happening. All of a sudden Jade starts sceaming at Sikowitz telling he to tell Tori that she was to be the dog and to be the dog, you got to become the dog. Dramatic I know. Tori then proceeds to get on her hands and knees and start making dog noises, to which Sikowitz calls action. Cat starts acting again and starts to pet Tori as if she was a real dog. Jade bends down next to Tori and states

"Uh oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur" After saying that, Cat quickly removes her hands and makes disgusted faces as Tori barks still confused. Deciding to have fun with this I say

"Aww it's okay I read somewhere on the internet that coffee works great at getting bugs out of dogs fur." I play along with Emo chicks plan, with a now evil smirk plastered across my face Jade grabs some random dudes coffee and pours it all over Tori. Beck looks like he wants to protest but I can tell in his eyes he's having as much fun as Jade and I are.

Tori stood up visibly shocked. "What's the prob, Dog?" I ask smirking.

Tori sprints out of the classroom, coffee dripping out of her hair. Andre stands up and follows her out along with Puppet dude and Cat. However, I make my way back to my seat and just pull out my phone.