Part 5 ~ Stage Fighting

I woke up early around 6am this morning to a rather lovely good morning text from Beck. Walking downstairs with a smile on my face I made my way to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I made some pancakes with bananas and blueberries. Which were absolutely delicious.

I head back upstairs to my room to get ready for school but after I see the clock on my wall and realise it's only 6:30am so I decided to head over to the other side on my house to the gym and dance studio and proceed to working out for about 30 m...

I head back upstairs to my room to get ready for school but after I see the clock on my wall and realise it's only 6:30am so I decided to head over to the other side on my house to the gym and dance studio and proceed to working out for about 30 minutes. I then move onto the dance studio and start to choreograph a new routine I've been waiting to do.

It's now 8:30. I've been dancing for roughly 1hour and 30 minutes. Noticing I've only got 10 minutes till school starts I decide I'm just going to go in after break. I continue dancing for another 30 minutes. After 2 hours of dancing I make my way to my recording studio and start trying out some new lyrics I've been playing with recently.

Realising the time I head back to my room, get showered then get dressed and head into school just in time for my next class to begin.

I walk into Tori on some dudes back with Beck shouting at her to get off

I walk into Tori on some dudes back with Beck shouting at her to get off. I stay standing in the background until everyone is now in the black box. Jade and Tori begin to argue about Beck, whilst he is just standing there looking like an adorable lost puppy. I chuckle to myself at the thought which caused his eyes to snap to meet mine. I almost laughed at the growing smile on his face and the glimmer of happiness in his eyes. By the look on Tori's face she clearly thought it was for her because she happened to be standing right in front of me. Laughing again to myself, I push her out the way and walk over to Beck and he quickly pulls me into a slow and passionate kiss. Everyone's jaw just dropped at the sight in front of them, especially Tori's.

I turn to everyone and ask "So what's going on here?" Tori looks at me with this mad look in her eyes.

"This guy was beating up my Beck!" She yells at me like I have done something wrong. I laugh at her. HER Beck! Does she really think he is hers, especially after our kiss we literally just had in front of her eyes.

"Oh, you poor poor thing." I say to Beck jokingly. He just rolls his eyes at me and places his arm around my waist.

"We were just practising." Beck tells her, as his thumb moves back and forth on my hip relaxing me.

"This is Russ." Mr. Dawson says, interrupting our conversation, as he walks into the black box

"I'm Russ!" Russ exclaims to everyone waving his arms about almost hitting Cat.

"I invited him here to do some lessons on stage fighting. He's a professional stunt double in movies." Mr. Dawson continues to explain looking directly at Tori, talking to her as if she was a baby.

"And now Tori says 'What's stage fighting?" Jade says imitating Tori, with a sweet as sugar Southern accent. I laugh and give Jade a high-five.

"I know what it is! What is it?" Tori snaps, turning to whisper the last part to Andre, having this idea in her head that we can't hear her. Jade and I rolled our eyes, I found myself leaning into Beck further to try to keep myself from hurting Tori.

"Fake fighting that looks real. They use it in movies or plays. I took classes with him last summer." Beck explains to Tori.

"Why do you care?" Jade suddenly snaps at Tori.

"I just thought it was bad enough having to be friends with you and Verena." Tori says with fake innocence. Jade throws herself at her trying to punch Tori. But unfortunately Beck catches her before she could do any damage.

"Just to let you know Tori, Verena and I are dating." Beck tells her almost smugly. I look up at him with my eyebrows raised, he just looks at me with a smirk and drags Jade and I off to find a seat. He picks me up by my waist and places me on his lap while stroking my thigh.

"WHAT?" Tori yells, trying to come at me only to be stopped by Andre who pulls her to a seat on the other side of the black box.

After our little argument Russ proceeds to demonstrate stage fighting with Cat.

"Right, we will be doing a project for the end of the week, and the pairs are: Jade and Beck, Andre and Cat, Robbie and Sarah and Tori and Verena." He continued to pair everyone in the class, but once again I zoned out playing with Beck's hand. Tori starts to protest against us being partners but Mr. Dawson just walks away with Russ. I make my way over to the door waiting for Beck and Jade to come over so we can walk to lunch together. Once they make their way over to me and we head outside for lunch.

Sitting down I pull my drink out, not fancying lunch today and turn around to have a conversation with Jade

"So you and Beck?" Jade says, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I just laugh and change topic. I then feel two strong arms around my waist pulling me onto their lap. Not even bothering to turn around already knowing it was Beck, I just lean back and continue my conversation with Jade.

We were all talking when we saw Robbie kiss this random chick, which made Jade and I burst out laughing. Then the girl he had just kissed spat out the milk she had in her mouth onto his face and practically ran away making us laugh even harder, while Beck just shook his head at us, smiling fondly at me.

"Life is tough Darling, but so are you" -  Stephanie Bennett-Henry