Chapter 1

(Y/n pov)
Me and techno climbed out of the window quickly and quietly trying not to disturb our parents.

Our mum was the worst, it all came from our ancestors back to the (Stone Age)when they weren't like the other families that lived near them. They would kill everybody and everything in there path. Even some of there relatives!
With the new technology now we could see who our ancestors were and that sort of thing. We could see our family tree went back to the Stone Age and we could see a little about what they were like. It was like that for many generations until it finally stopped in the 1369.  A couple of hundred years before that the trend was stuff to do with satan and death.
I was happy that it stopped because I didn't really want that to of lasted centuries and our family to be called names and get picked on.
When my grandmother saw what our family our ancestors were like, she fell in love with the idea of satan and death. Which she passed onto my mother who passed it on to me and my brother techno.

My parents always favourited techno because he was like my parents and I was not. My parents tried to get me to be like them but I couldn't. It was to for me. I started to learn how to use a sword at 2 years old and I'm now 24 and I still can't get it.

The house was messy but tidy. There was Ouija boards everywhere and we have a family ritual every night where we summon our 'friend' satan. As I was the disappointment in the family because I couldn't be like the rest of my family. I was forced to summon him and pray to him as well. Oh yeah did I mention that we have millions of pictures of satan and we have to pray to them every time we walk passed them? It was a pain. That's partly the reason why I didn't go out of my room much. Other that the fact that I was sent to my room by my parents if I annoyed them the slightest bit.
I wasn't aloud out of the house because they would k!ill me. But I sneak out the house with techno to meet some of his friends who are my friends as well. They are the only people I speak to other than my brother and parents. They felt like family to me because we are so close. There names are tommy niki Ranboo tubbo and Wilbur. I see Wilbur as the most important there because he is so kind and helps me whenever I need help.

*sorry for the explaining back to the story*

We got out of the house and ran towards Wilbur's house to meet up. Once we was there will already opens the door to welcome us in. We all was in the living room talking until Tommy suggested we play truth or dare. We all agreed because we was bored. I was first to be asked. " Y/n truth or dare?" Tommy asked me. "Truth" I told him. "Pussy" he laughed. "Tommy do y ok want to live?" Techno questioned him while grabbing his sword from behind his back. "Yeah yeah I want to live please don't k!ll me." He sounded worried. Techno slides the sword into the holder behind his back. "Do you like anyone?" Tommy asked. "No" I replied. I lied. I like Wilbur a lot. He's so cute but I don't want to ruin our friendship. "That's sad" he replied. " do you like anyone then?" Wilbur asked him "the queen is soo hot" (queen of England). We all laughed and carried on.