Chapter 2

We was all laughing and having a great time until I got an electric shock. My body shakes like crazy for a split second but it was normal for me. It kept happening over and over again. "Y/n are you alright your shaking a little bit?" Niki asked me. Everyone's attention went to me. "I'm fine it's normal for me to do that" I quickly replied. (She has a little device that she has to have in her clothes that tells her mother where she is and what she's saying, also it has a shocker on it.)
It kept happening but no one really noticed. A little while later Wilbur asked us if we all wanted pizza. Everyone accepted the offer except me. My parents knew what I was doing anyways and I'm not really allowed to eat. The only time I can eat is every 2 weeks when my mother brings me a piece of bread and a glass of water. Techno also brings me his leftovers as he is allowed to eat in his room.

"Are you sure y/n?" Wilbur asked me. I really wanted pizza. I haven't eaten anything in a week. "When was the last time you ate y/n?" Techno asked me sounding worried. I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want to tell him the truth. "When you brought me your leftovers" I was about to cry. "WHAT THAT WAS A WEEK AGO!!" He shouted. Everyone stayed silent and looking in my direction. "I know" I replied while a few tears ran down my cheek. "Will order her a pizza" techno demanded. "Yep already have" he assured him. "No mum will find out then I won't be able to eat for another 3 weeks!" I shouted. "WHAT?!" Everyone shouted concerned for me. "Y/n I don't care what mother thinks you need to eat!" Techno said "don't eat it!" I heard the device say
"Will don't order the pizza I can go another week without eating" I begged him "no I'm ordering you the pizza you need to eat!" He yelled. The device shook like crazy meaning my mother put the electric shock on. My body was shaking like crazy I couldn't try and keep it a secret it was going on for minutes. Y/n I don't think that the shaking is natural there's got to be something shocking you." Niki said. I kept quiet. Y/n what's shocking you?" Techno asked. I didn't want to show him because he would go mental and I swear nobody wants to see him go mental. I decided whether or not to show him but I did in the end. I pulled the device out of my pocket and showed techno. Everyone was shocked when they saw the small disk-like device in my hand. It was vibrating so much that it was moving up and down in my hand. "What the fuck?!" Tommy was the first one to speak. Everyone was silent after that. "Y/n how long have you had that in your clothes?" Techno asked. "It's been years since I've haven't been shocked for one day." I replied just about to cry again. Niki pulled me into a tight hug. I've never been hugged in my life so I didn't know what it felt like. It felt calming and a place where I can let my emotions free. Shortly after niki let go and I didn't know what to do. "What does it have on it?" Wilbur asked me. "It has my location,speaker and a shocker. I replied between sobs. "You whore you shouldn't of shown this to anyone I'm going to k!ll you now." We heard the device say. "Is that mum?" Techno asked. "Yes she controls the device" I explained. (It's summer btw)
Aren't you hot y/n?" Ranboo asked me trying to changing the subject. "No I'm fine" I replied. "Y/n". Please lift up your sleeves." Techno asked as he leaned over to me trying to lift the sleeves of my hoodie. I quickly moved my arms away but Wilbur grabbed my hands and techno lifted my sleeves. My arms were covered in scars from cuts. "Y/n what the fuck happened?" Techno and Wilbur said in sync. "Mum" I replied. That's all they needed to know. Techno god even mor red with anger. " why did she do this to you?" Because I'm not like you. Your the favourite child and I have to be like you but I can't. I can't be like you it's too difficult so they cut me and hurt me. I whined in tears. They were all shocked.
The doorbell rang and Wilbur was going to get it but techno stopped him "I'll get it just in case if it's my mother." Techno warned him. "It's fine techno I can stand up for my self" Wilbur said confidently. "You don't know what she can handle" me and techno replied in unison. "Let me do it will" techno assured him. Will nodded his head and techno answered the door.