Chapter 5

When I woke up I saw Will and Niki next to my hospital bed. "Y/n your awake!" Will said with a smile. "Hey y/n" Niki said. "Hey w- where's techno?" I asked my voice sounding raspy. "Techno went home to get something's but I'm sure he will be back shortly." Will said "ok" I was looking down the corridor and then I saw her. My mother. I felt like I was going to cry again. " y/n what's wrong?" Niki asked. M-m- m- my m-m-mother" I said between shaky breaths. Wilbur and Niki seemed alarmed and told me to try and be asleep. I did what they said and Niki went to get security. My mother came to my bed and stared at me. Will asked her why she was there, even I wondered because last time I saw her, the police had her. "What do you think your doing here? You don't even know y/n" she sounded angry. "I -I do know y/n there my best friend. I was happy that I was will's best friend. I saw him as family though I didn't really have anyone i trust to be honest accept techno and his friends. "Shut up you pathetic man. Can even say a sentence without stuttering. How pathetic." Then she grabbed Wilbur by the neck and squeezed him. She had her sword ready to hurt him (possibly kill him BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN) but then Niki came back with 3 security guards. They stopped my mother and took her away from Will. From what I heard she was ready to fight. I didn't want to open my eyes because then it could cause more trouble.

Niki said that I could open my eyes and I did. I saw Will trying to catch his breath with next a doctor next to him making sure he was ok. When the doctor left will came back to my hospital bed and sat there shocked. "Are you ok?" Me and Niki asked him concerned. "Y-yeah I'm ok now. Your mother's scary." He told me. "Yeah I know. I'm still not use to her being like this and I've known her all of my life." I laughed. "I feel sorry for you. I mean you couldn't go out to play, you couldn't go to school and you've been treated like shit." Will explained. It sounded like he could shout but he didn't because he didn't want to startle the people around us. "Yeah I've gotten use to not having friends and being treated like that." I said. "I personally would've ran away" I couldn't Will because my mum somehow found out that I tried to run away and catch me just before I got out." I explained. "Wow I'm sorry for you." Will said to me sounding a little sad. "It's fine I'm happy now that I've got you guys and now that hopefully my mother Will be sent to prison." I smiled.

A few hours later techno came back and Niki and Will left. Techno was on his phone and I was staring into space. "Y/n?" Techno spoke up which stopped me from zoning out. "Yeah?" I asked. "I don't know how to put this without making you upset." He said "techno what's up? Is everything ok?" I asked kind of concerned. "Yeah I'm.. ok it's just that-" He stopped and sighed. I can't live with mum anymore and I'm moving out." He blurted out. My heart dropped.

*hello :) sorry for not updating for a long time I forgot about this book 🤣 I might make another chapter tonight but I might not. So if I don't come out with another chapter tonight, see ya!