•Chapter 8•

Eren: F-flirting?! (blushes)

Kaval: by any chance d-do you know each other? I mean that vampire girl?

???: ara~ do you humans want to know? (wicked smile)

[[[Nods]]]

???: well~~~ fufufu~(bitted her lips)

Rimuru: Ahhh! If it isn't oneesan! I've been searching for you since earlier (teleports right beside the vampire bishojo)

???: what?! What nonsens- mumble...mumble!!!

Rimuru shuts her up by covering her mouth with his palms hugging her from behind

Rimuru: Sorry about this, it pains me to say but currently, my sister is sick and can't think straight presently

[[[Heeh? Really?...(poker face)]]]

Rimuru: Y-yes! Isn't that right Onee-chan tee he! (Super ultra cuteness begging skill)

???: nods...unnn... (k-kawaii!!...both eyes reflected hearts)

Rimuru: T-then will be going first see ya! (Instantly teleported together with the vampire bishojo)

[[[What the hell just happened (poker faces)]]] winds blowing leaving the trio behind with empty lifeless expressions

???: (ara! if I turn my head a little to the left I can reach out one of his overlapping fingers...ara~ fufufu~then! thank you for the meal~)

Rimuru: (That was close I don't want the trio to report back anything weird to fuze-kun it might affect my faithful encounter with Shizue san...as much as possible I wanted to avoid changing the events that'll happen till I saved her)

Rimuru: Oiii! Isn't that enough you've been sucking blood from my finger since we changed locations you know...can I have my finger back (smiling awkwardly)

After a few hundred years in the old timeline, Rimuru wasn't just a slime anymore not even a True dragon, Ciel likes to manipulate his skills and from quite some time in the old timeline Rimuru evolved again...Ciel called it Origin Species which explains why he has blood etc. Currently

Rimuru was standing on a random tree branch somewhere inside the Great Jura forest, with an awkward face looking helplessly while princess carrying a vampire girl that is sucking on one of his fingers

???: Ahhh~ (his blood is really tasty and sweet I think I'll get addicted to this)

Rimuru: Etoo why won't we find a more spacious location first

???: Noo! here is also fine (goes down slowly from Rimuru's arms)

Then the vampire sitted herself on the same branch while pulling unto Rimuru's hands inviting him to sit down also, after Rimuru sitted himself the vampire then hugged one of his arms and leaned toward him resting her head on his shoulders

Rimuru: (too close and she smells so nice...scratches cheeks)

???:...

???: The last time I saw you...we didn't even have the chance to know each other you come and go just like that...(smiles while still resting her head on Rimuru's shoulders) I'm Luminous Valentine...but you can call me Ruminas what about you?

Rimuru: Rimuru Tempest w-well I was kinda in a rush that time ahahaha (laughing awkwardly while facing the other way around)

Rimuru: (Ruminas is acting very differently than she did in the old timeline)

Ruminas:...well you have your reasons but that short moment you came and gave me this headwear...the pain I felt that time vanished and im very grateful R-Rimuru (blushes)

Rimuru: (what's with this serious situation...oii...oii)

Ruminas: (how cute he is being shy...fufufu~ it's your fault for acting haughty last time)

Swooooshh!

???: Ruminas sama it's time to go back

Ruminas: Roy?! Can't you see im talking with someone (can't he read the mood?! I'll punish him later!!!)

Roy: M-my apologise Ruminas sama! (Ruminas sama's...presence vanished earlier and I had a hard time finding her but after a while, I finally get to sense her and rushed towards her in case anything bad had happened...but this mysterious girl beside her I didn't sense her at all that's why I just appeared right in front of Rumina's sama not knowing that she has company)

Rimuru: (chance! you're a lifesaver! Roy I won't let you die this time after Walpurgis...as repayment for saving me from this awkward situation)

Rimuru: I-it looks like you need to do something...I'll also be going first...

Ruminas releases her Demon Lord's haki with killing intent fixing her sight on Roy who is kneeling below the tree they were sitting on

Roy: (...sweating heavily)

Rimuru: Now!! now!! Let's calm down I mean I need to meet up with some of my friends here in the forest... I wanted to talk more together with Lumi-chan but I need to see them before dark (wraps his arms around Rumina's shoulders)

Ruminas: (eH?! Blushes heavily her Demon Lord's Haki slowly stopped)

Ruminas: Ara~ ara~ we'll we can't do anything about it do we... (twirly eyes while blushing)

Rimuru: (don't act all haughty your face shows the opposite)

Rimuru: I'll come and visit you next time yah?

Ruminas:...unnn...then I'll be going for now also (looking a little bit sad)

Rimuru then stands up and holds her hand and patted her

Rimuru: I'll come and visit you in Ruberios when I get to settle things, I did promise you a bigger garden of flowers (smiles)

Ruminas:...unnn...s-see you then (He knew that im from Ruberios I won't ask anymore)

Rimuru then vanished from the location leaving Ruminas and Roy behind

Roy: (Is this Ruminas sama?! What's with her attitude towards that girl just now)

Ruminas: Roy you didn't see or hear anything am I clear?! (Releases Demon Lord's Haki)

Roy: Y-yes! Ruminas sama!

Ruminas: Then let's go check the cave first before going back

As always happy reading ^-^