Chapter 1: New World and New Life!

It was night time in the city of New York and everyone was minding their own business and doing whatever they pleased including a certain person with black hair and green eyes who was walking back home from a boring day until out of nowhere a lighting bolt struck him in which caused the person to die from an unknown reason. Soon civilians called the police and they checked to see if the person was alive or not but unfortunately after the bolt hit that person they saw that the person who a male and had burns all over his body and they checked his heart rate and it was flat which meant that the male have already died from the injuries and there was nothing they could do about it.

As for the male well after what has happened to him all of sudden his eyes started to opened in which he was no longer in the city but somewhere else and it looked like heaven for some reason in which the male who goes by the name Y/N Henry was starting to remember of what happened the last couple of hours before he arrived to the place he is at right now.

Y/N: Argh....my head what the hell happened? Huh?, where the heck am I this isn't New York City?

Indeed it isn't Y/n Henry!(A male voice saids to Y/N in which the man turned around and saw what it looked like an old man with glasses who was wearing an old robe of some sort)

Y/N: Excuse me but um who are you sir and where am I?

Oh hahaha forgive my boy I know all of this might be new to you but you must understand of what is happening right now and I think you probably should know who I am after all I am the one who looks down at all of the people on Earth.(The old man saids in which made Y/N stunned of who he was talking to in which was none other than God himself)

Y/N: Wait you mean your him....your God?

God: Hahaha!, that is correct my boy please follow me and I will explain to you of what has happened to you and why you are here.

Soon Y/N followed God to where there was a small table with tea in which God offer Y/N to take a seat so that he can explain to how Y/N died and was sent to heaven in the first place.

God: Would you like some tea Y/N, its jasmine.

Y/N: Um sure thank you sir...but can you tell hows is that I am in the first place? Because what I remember was that I was walking down the street then all of sudden everything went dark and then all of sudden I woke up here.(Y/N saids while taking some tea and drinking it while also asking God of what happened to him)