Chapter 4: The Strong, HulkBuster vs Orge!

The sun was started to rise from the landscape in which the adventurers started to wake up from their slumber and get prepared to take on the goblins in the ruins.

Y/N: Yawn!......mmmmm.....man what a night that was.(Y/N saids while stretching his arms because morning has arrived and looked to see his companions have also awoken)

Priestess: Good morning Y/N sleep well.

Y/N: Yea I did as well as Slayer here, never knew she can sleep so peacefully.(Y/N saids while looking at Slayer who still didn't wake up from her nap and was still hanging onto Y/N)

Priestess: Hehehe I can see that but I think its best to wake her up now because we have head towards the ruins where the goblins are hiding.

Y/N: Right....Slayer wake up its time to move out.(Y/N saids to Slayer and then sees her waking up)

Goblin Slayer: Argh....is it morning?

Y/N: Yes it is Slayer and have to say you slept well, but can you release me from your hold so I can get up and armored as well.(Y/N saids to Goblin Slayer in which she looks to see what she was doing in which she blushed under her helmet and moved away from Y/N quickly)

Goblin Slayer: I'm.....sorry I didn't know what came over me.

Y/N: Hey don't worry about it Slayer it was due the wine probably, word of advice don't drink wine during night time otherwise you will do crazy things.

Goblin Slayer: I see....

High Elf: Yawn!.....man my head is killing me!

Y/N: It was the wine, don't ever drink dwarf wine.

High Elf: Yea I will remember that next time.

Dwarf: Hehehe you were so wasted from the wine long ears and beard cutter got off easy.

High Elf: Oh shut up......

Y/N: Alright you two thats enough we have to focus on the quest remember.

Lizard Priest: Sir Iron Warrior is right we should get moving while the time and day is still good.

Admittedly everyone packed their things together and Y/N changed back into his war machine armor and the adventurers headed off towards their destination.

Iron Warrior: Say you guys promise to not tell anyone about who I am and where I came from right.

Priestess: You mean being from another world and was summoned here by a god sure we will keep this a secret from the others were friends after all right everyone.

High Elf: Of course I think some secrets are meant to be kept quiet for the time being.

Lizard Priest: I will honor your secret sir Iron Warrior you have my word.

Dwarf: As do I Iron.

Iron Warrior: Thank you all so much really appreciated.

Goblin Slayer: Were here and it looks like the front is guarded by two goblins and a wolf.(Goblin Slayers saids to everyone and looked to see the two goblins and a wolf guarding the front door)

(Goblin Slayers saids to everyone and looked to see the two goblins and a wolf guarding the front door)