Chapter 5: Adventures and Daily Life!

It has has been three days since Y/N aka the Iron Warrior went on that quest with Goblin Slayer as well as those three adventures he met along with Priestess who stoke by his side like a little sister that he never had. So right now the warrior is at staying at the farm with his new friend Goblin Slayer in which she is an adventurer that hunts goblins that threaten humanity even though some people think that she could do better but for Y/N he is impressed by Goblin Slayers knowledge as well as fighting techniques when she is facing off against goblins in which she was impressed with Y/N included for his amazing skills as well as powers including the armor that he received from the god after he was transported to a new world to start a brand new life.

(Y/N): Yawn!..........mmmmm.....man what a night that was.(Y/N saids while stretching his arms after a good night sleep that he had and was ready to start a new day again)

Y/N got himself out of bed and cleaned as well and looked outside to see that the sun was rising and it the day looked amazing in which after he got himself all dressed and freshen up he decided to greet Cow Girl and her uncle in which they were up already and were about to have some breakfast.

(Y/N): Good morning you two.

Cow Girl: Oh Y/N good morning to you as well, how did you sleep last night?

(Y/N): I slept quite well thank you very much and how are you sir.

Uncle: I am doing alright thanks for asking.

(Y/N): Where's GS at?

Cow Girl: GS?

(Y/N): Its a nickname for your friend.

Cow Girl: Oh! well she is probably still in her room right now but can you head over and tell her that breakfast will be almost done soon while I get some things from the shed.

(Y/N): Sure thing.

Y/N then left the dinning room to head towards Goblin Slayer's room in which Cow Girl showed where to find it in which he came upon the room that he was looking and proceeded to knock first before entering because he doesn't want to cause a problem with Slayer.

Knock! Knock!

Goblin Slayer: Yea..

(Y/N): Hey Slayer it's me mind if I come in.

Goblin Slayer: Sure I just got up and now dressed.(Goblin Slayer saids to Y/N behind the door in which Y/N opens the door to the bedroom)

(Y/N): Well thats good to hear because your friend said that breakfast is almost.........whoah.....(Y/N saids then stops in his track because he was looking at something that really caught his eye in which Goblin Slayer looked at him in confusion)

When Y/N walked into the room and stopped all of sudden when he was looking forward to greet Goblin Slayer all of sudden he was looking at something absolutely beautiful in which was Goblin Slayer herself except she wasn't wearing the armor yet but instead Y/N looked to see a very beautiful girl with such lovey reddish eyes, messy silver blonde hair, perfect figure, a few scars but Y/N didn't matter because right now this is the first time he actually got to see Goblin Slayer without the armor or the helmet in which one word came to his mind and that was drop dead gorgeous.