Chapter 2: The Guild and Hunting Goblins

Ever since Y/N came into the new world he was already adjusting quite well and even met some people even though they were almost killed by goblins if he haven't step in and killed all of them with the help of his War Machine armor and not only that but he also met an adventurer who knows about goblins in which she goes by the name Goblin Slayer and she offered Y/N a place to stay for the night on the condition that he tells her about who he is and where he came from as well as wants to know about the armor that Y/N used to kill the goblins. So right now Y/N in his room who is looked to see that it was morning in which he got up and dressed for the day because he has to go to the guild and sign up to become an adventurer.

Y/N: MMMMMMMM.........Yawn!.....that was a good nights rest right there.

Knock! Knock!(The door knocking on Y/N's bedroom)

Y/N: Hello?

Goblin Slayer: Its me can I come in.

Y/N: Oh Slayer its you sure go ahead I am already up and ready to go.(Y/N saids in which Goblin Slayer enters the room but stops all of sudden)

Goblin Slayer: Good because I need you to tell me...............

All of sudden Goblin Slayer stops talking then looks towards the front of her in which she looks to see a man but not just any man, a very handsome and attractive man with black and grey clothing, black hair with green eyes in which she has never seen such a very cute man in her life that caused her heart to thump really fast as well as blush under her helmet.

Y/N: Hm?...uh Slayer you ok?

Goblin Slayer: Is that you Iron Warrior?

Y/N: Why of course its me this is what I look like without the armor why?

Goblin Slayer: Um...nn..never mind...just asking...before we go can you tell me is to where you came from and how did you get that kind of armor that you had on and where is it?

Y/N: Come sit down and I explain everything to you but you have to keep this between us and only us understood.(Y/N saids in which Goblin Slayer nods and sits next to Y/N)

Goblin Slayer: So where do you come from Iron Warrior?

Y/N: Well for starters you can call me by my real name Y/N Henry if its just you and me.

Goblin Slayer: Y/N thats....thats actually nice name for yourself...

Y/N: Thank you, and to answer your question the truth is I am not from this world but from a different world similar to this one but different.(Y/N saids in which made Goblin Slayer shock of what she just heard)

Goblin Slayer: So you mean to tell me your from another world how is that possible?

Y/N: Well back in my world I was just minding my own business until all of sudden I was strike by a lighting bolt in which accidentally killed me in which I met the god of my world who was the one who shot me with the bolt by accident.

Goblin Slayer: You were killed by a god? Who shot you with a bolt of lightning?

Y/N: It was an accident in which he explained to me how sorry he was in which wanted to offer something for his mistake in which he wanted to start a new life in whole new world in which he explained everything about this place including what goes on here.

Goblin Slayer: I see....

Y/N: I know its hard to believe buts its the truth, your probably thinking I'm crazy.

Goblin Slayer: Actually from all the craziness happening in this world I seen worse.

Y/N: Well how about that then.