Part IX - Back to black

Next to Alie is a red headed man in a silver and green raincoat, panting is lungs out.

My heart is racing and cold sweats run down my spine. I JUST WANT TO GET OUT! If none of this is real why should I stay? Maybe I'm fighting for my life out there, lying unconscious on some hospital bed, giving the opportunity for someone to pull the plug by entertainment my mind's department of imagination.

> I want out! If it was my choice to be here, as you say, it should also be mine to leave. Unless I'm making all of this up, you included, and in that case there won't be a way out, I'll just stay here until I either die or wake up in real life. So, what is it going to be?

>Geeez, is going full solipsistic on us man! Sure dude!  You can wake up, hell you can wake up right now if we help you. Nevermind all the trouble we got through just to reach you.

>Go easy on him Alie... - Will interrupts

>I am! Believe me... - she squints back at me - Just know that in the state you're in you'll end up repeating all this questions out there, over and over again until your mind turns into mush and you end up doing something stupid that gets yourself killed. I for one don't need that kind of responsibility so I'd rather show you the ropes and help you see it for yourself before you ma...

> I knew it!  You were never letting me go, were you?!  - I feel my skin boiling and the air getting thin as if some imaginary walls were closing down on me. I yank my coat out as my chest starts to hurt

> WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! - Will screams running towards me.

Everyone starts to panic and yelling But I can't discern a word of it.

Nin just looks at me terrified as Alie grabs the coat and covers my arm.
> Dammit! It's still spreading, open up a ...

Everything around me goes quiet. Will takes his coat off and covers my torso as Alie conjures some translucent keyboard and screens and starts to type furiously as she begins to go up like a ballon through the air. I feel numb as the black tentacles spread through me unto the floor and across the garden. As they get away from me everything goes dark.

I'm back to the void.