31- punishment

Heyyy Hoesssssssss

how are you doing I hope I made your day better fr fr

SUMT station is here

Keep your hands on your fucking phone or not I don't judge 🙌

I have an announcement at the end of the book so read my author note plzz

VOTE AND COMMENT

Byeeeeeeeeee

We just got back from the ball

After I got home, I took off my dress and put on some pants and a normal shirt.

Alaska is doing ok; Damon had been with her ever since she got shot. I make sure she was fine, and I told her I will come and visit her in the morning.

YA ub'yu vsekh etikh amerikanskikh ublyudkov. (I'm going to kill all of those American bastards)

I hear the door open and close, and I see Ares come in. "Hey, you need something?" I take off my jacket and put it on my desk, he sets at the edge of my bed, "hum?" I raised an eyebrow, "do you know how much I want to wrap my hands around your throat and kiss you till you can't breathe, then fuck you so hard you can't walk for weeks?" My breath is knocked out of me.

My eyes widen, he walks over to me till we were an inch apart, my body is lit on fire, "I want to fuck you ever since that night you came in my office, and I ate you out on my desk." my stomach tightens as wetness pulls in my underwear. I press my legs together, "I ate you out till you came in my mouth, and when I was done cum was running down your leg, your breath was gone, you were a mess." Ares voice was a rasp as his eyes stopped at my lips.

Well damn...

I lean in his face, "then eat me out again," his eyebrows rises up, "make me whimper and moan like you did on your desk," I run my thumb down his lip, he looks down at my finger, "I want you to make me cum till I can't remember my own fucking name." I stopped when he licks the tip of my finger, I let out a shaky breath, "and Ares," he looked up with lust filled eyes, "fuck me like you own me," I did not get the words out till he slammed his lips on mine.

I gasp at the force, but kissed him back, his hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him, my hands go on his face.

"Fuck baby," he groans in my mouth, I let out a moan, I feel wetness pool in my underwear feeling his big and hard erosion rub against me.

Baby? Well ok... I shouldn't have liked it.

Ares pulls away his lips are red and swollen, mine are probably the same.

"Don't fucking tease me like that you did at the ball," he said angrily, "but what if I want to." I whisper against his lips, "then I guess that you're going to be punished" he bites my lip pulling it. I moan.