Kokushibo x douma "i am not done yet" *Warning Very Long*

Douma had woken up cold he then turned around and there was no kokushibo but he didn't care much because kokushibo is a very busy demon but something came to douma he wandered what to call kokushibo that is his styel "Hmm BusyBoss ya lets call him that" he said he then got out of bed but as soon as he got of the bed he fell "Ugh!" he said and got back up but fell again he then crawled the rest of the way he then grabed the door handel and got some of his power to walk to the shower he then washed his hair and was about to get out when he heard a knock "Hey" it was daki.

"we are going to leave in 10 minutes hurrry up!" she said "okay" douma said and he got out of the shower and grabed his towel and then he heard another knock it was daki again "Hey you have 9 minutes!" she said "dang that fast Okay!" douma said he...

"we are going to leave in 10 minutes hurrry up!" she said "okay" douma said and he got out of the shower and grabed his towel and then he heard another knock it was daki again "Hey you have 9 minutes!" she said "dang that fast Okay!" douma said he put his towel around his torso he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth then he heard another knock it was daki "You have 7 minutes" she said "OKay" douma said he went to brush his teeth at the sink they was shiny and bright like a diamond he then relized that he was going to be late for school and he had forgotted his school clothes he went out to get them but another knock "6 Minutes!" daki said "OKAY" douma said h

e was looking for his clothes there was another knock but the door opened "OKAY I HEARD YOU DAKI!" he said he then turned around to see kokushibo douma didn't relized his towel went down and kokushibo looked down to see douma naked.

He then looked back up douma was blushing he then leave without saying anything douma turned deep red redder than befor "oh my god that was emmbarasing!" well it wasn't because kokushibo had seen douma's body for the fact that douma mistake him for daki he then grabed his cloths and rushed to change befor daki come back to say anything eles he then put his hair in a pony-tail and then went out he went down the staires he grabed something fast to eat he then grabes his backpack and lined up with the others they then went out to walk to there school they then arrived at there school they was groaning because they didn't want to get there they was tierd and sleepy but had to.

When they went inside someone talked on the speaker "Kokushibo you are moveing to a different class" They said kokushibo was confused he hadn't done anything are did he "Wait i mean douma you well be switch with emmu" "Huh!?" douma said why was he switching with emmu was it something he did "I did not want to sit bye emmu are want douma switching with him" kokushibo said by himself "he wanted douma by him but it was the rules" they then went to the lockers to get there thinges douma went to his class and so did kokushibo in differnt ways emmu was already there and sow kokushibo a"oh hey kokushibo!" emmu said waving.

Its like emmu think they are friends but they are not he really didn't want to so he went to his sit emmu was looking at him "why the f[ ]k is he staring at me" kokushibo said to himself then emmu said a lot of things that kokushibo didn't want to here let's see what douma is doing he then went to his class to see hsi chair empty "hmm not here again" douma said to himself but it didn't bother him he then took a sit and the day begans after class they then went to there lockers "Ugh i hate school" daki said "I really thought i was ganna make a lot of friendes but.." "what what happend?" douma said "all of the girls are Ugly!" she said "all of them meh i don't care" he said "i well be going to my next class bye everyone" "and bye Kokushibo!" he said going to his next class.

(Amma skip the rest) After they went to all of there classes it was time to go home and yes they walk home it took hours but worth it douma was going to his room but before that he kissed kokushibo and so did kokushibo after that he went to his room and so did kokushibo forgetting about last night that akaza likes douma it was dark and cold where everyone was asleep but not one person and that person was akaza he there in his room saying something that no one can here are bother "Oh that was just the beging" he said

"I still have more tricks up my sleve that is going to take a while"

{Thanks so much for watching i wanted to make this 1,000 words but i think that was too long the reson why was because i didn't post in a week and 3 dayes and i hope you like it} 867 Words