Kokushibo x Douma "meet me at the cherry blossm tree"

Today was sunday everyone was still asleep douma had gotten up first he went to do his morning routine and put his hair in a long braid he put on some sweat pants but they where blue and a gray shirt he went down stairs to make him something he made him a fast meal because he wasn't that hungry He went back upstairs and went to his room he then looked at his phone witch they now had for them he then called kokushibo because he still had the same number the phone buzz and kokushibo answers.
Phone talk
"hello?" (K)
"hello this is douma" (D)
"oh hello what do you need?" (K)
"i am bord do you want to hang out?" (D)
"sure but what time?" (K)
"Hmm i say about 2am" (D)
"okay i well see you" (K)
"okay bye" (D)
"bye" (K)
Phone talk over
Today was a lazy day but muzan say that we was going somewhere so we had to wear something fancy douma went to his drawer and looked for something fancy it was a black suite witch was very clean it would be perfect for the night he grabed them with some black shoes and a black tie he put them on top of his drawer and got back in bed he then got his laptop to work on something after hours everyone got up and did the same thing daki got a red dress with red heels , Nakime had got a black dress, Daki's brother had gor a green suite with a green tie, Kaigaku had the samething but blue, Nakime a black dress and black heals, and muzan a black suit.

Today was the day everyone was wearing there fancy outfites akaza came last and wore a pink suit with black shoes witch didn't make him girly everyone didn't know why they was there "now lets make a toast for are new uppermoon 1 akaza" muzan said some of them didn't mind but the rest did mind but didn't say anything they then make a tost and drink there bubbly drink they ate some lobster and some steak it was time to go and muzan payed for all of them before they go akaza grabed douma's hand "wait!" akaza said "?" douma said looking at him with a face "when we go back to school can you go to the cherry blossom tree?" he said "sure" douma said "okay at 2 on the afternoon" akaza said letting go and going with the others.

Douma knew what he was going to give him are mabey something eals like a confession or something he then went on and waited for everyone to sleep and went to the hasiras base kokushibo was waiting like always the hashiras went to sleep often when douma came "so what do you want to do?" kokushibo said "i was thinking we could watch the stars" douma said he didn't want to say it but mabey it was something eals akaza wanted to say (i have ideas but idk how to put it) so after there star watching they sow ther past,present, and furture douma then went on to the base but someone was up.

Uzui was up that night because he heard some talking when he looked at the window he show kokushibo and douma talking "a hashira and a demon oh i have to tell the other's!" uzui said "but I have to wait untill the next morning where we go to school" he then went back to his room and so did kokushibo he then heard a door closeing but didn't mind "must have been the wind" he said and he went to his room.

{Thanks for reading and did you really think i was ganna post after a week nahh this is pretty short} 641 Words