Kokushibo x douma given at the same time

Today was tusday and they walked to school like everyday douma went to his locker to grab his things the rest talked and talked and akaza was looking at douma but for some reson douma did notice he then walk to his class without saying anything this time he was early because he was the third one to be in the classroom the bell ring and the rest of the students went to there classrooms some skip class class begin akaza talk to douma since he was his partner for the project because they sit together they did make a A+ on ther project.

                                                                                                                 With the hashiras
The hashras woke up a little early then the uppermoons they got ready in there uniform and walked to the dining room to eat there breakfast the bus then came on time and they got on the girl was still missing with kokushibo so he didn't look at her when he came in and when he sat by her at his sigh seat they then arrived at school kokushibo went to his class after he got his things "guys i have to tell you something" uzui said "yes what is ut uzui" everyone said "I think kokushibo is a tradior" uzui said "why would you say that?" rengoku said "because i show him with an uppermoon last night" uzui said.

"But uzui kokushibo was asleep this hole time" mitsuri said "ya he was because he told us he wasn't much of a sleeper but he gose to sleep at midnight" obanai said agreeing with mitsuri "i guess you are right i might be seeing thing since i was very sleepy last night" uzui said the bell ring "i think we should get going to class before we are late" muichiro said and they went to there classes the girl was talking to kokushibo because they had a project he didn't want to work with her but had to, to get a grade.

"So~" she said "i want you to meet me at the second cherry blossem tree" the girl said "okay" kokushibo said not looking at her the girl was happy that he agreed because he never agreed to anyone the only reson he agreed was because he wanted the girl to leave him alone they then was done with ther project kokushibo did all of the work while the girl was staring at hsi and talking the techer find out and gave them seprate grades witch means he get a A+ and she gets a F she really didn't care because she get to show her fellings to kokushibo.

                                                                                                At the cherry blossom tree (uppermoon school) and (hashira school)
after class douma and kokushibo went to the cherry blossem tree and waited for akaza and the girl the girl and akaza camed at the same time but a little early but then they both said "okay i ment to tell you this for a long time but.." they then stoped and looked at douma and kokushibo , they was both looking at them they didn't know what they was going to say but what they said was not right "i really like you and" they then stop and said some more "i really want to have a relationship with you" they both said (i know this dosn't sound right i tried to do a spilt of both of them coming at the same time and saying there words to them and they are at differnt cherry blossem trees).

"Look i know we did alot but.." kokushibo and douma said "i just don't like you and i am taken i am sorry" they both said and walked away from them akaza and the girl just stand the the girl cried but akaza didn't he knew douma would say no because he is with kokushibo thats why he had a third plan he then went back to walk with the other douma and akaza never talked the rest of the way they got back to the mansion and they went to sleep douma didn't went to the hashira base because he still can't forget about what happend at the cherry blossem tree.

{Yall i have so much ideas like my brain can go forever i might prost tmr or at midnight and post tmr anyway thanks for reading!!!} 725 words