April 15, 2018

OJ left his room to go check on everyone in the morning, Paper had already gotten up, he was making coffee for the morning. “Oh, hey OJ! Ready to do our daily rounds?” Paper said, moving away from the counter he was at. OJ smiled, he didn’t really enjoy checking to see if anyone died in their rooms over night but going with Paper made it better. “We’re guessing this whole sickness happened due to Tissues, and his ‘con-di-shun’ right?” OJ asked. Paper nodded while opening the first room, the one to Baseball. Baseball was alive and even greeted them as they walked in. 

Mic? Good. 

Fan? Okay. 

Pickle? Alright. 

Pepper? Great. 

Finally, they got to their final door. “Apple. she hasn’t been doing well lately… I hope she’s okay.” Paper said, opening the door. Apple was asleep. They got closer and checked her breathing. She wasn’t asleep… She was dead. OJ sighed. “Another death... I’ll go ask Testtube if she’s gotten anything yet.” Oj looked over at paper. “See you at breakfast.” Paper nodded as he left to the cafeteria, and oj headed the opposite way, Towards the exit of the hotel. He went over to the Dr. Fizz machine. “Hello? Testtube, You in there?” He knocked on the machine. “Sorry OJ! No results.” She echoed up the entrance to her lab. “I’m trying I really am! I just don’t know what it is! I can’t get it!” OJ sighed and walked off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast he left to go read about cures and medicines in his room. “No… no… no… no… no-” He mumbled until he noticed one that may help. It said it could heal almost everything. Tumors, diseases, wounds, anything. But it required honey and a dead body, preferably not one that had been buried already. He knew he couldn’t use anyone that already, apple had been buried and other deaths haven’t occurred just yet. He sighed to himself. 

How will I- 

No... no I… I can’t do that… 

He sat there, deep in thought. staring at the book. 

I don’t want anyone to suffer through this… 

but that’ll just make someone else suffer, wouldn’t it? 

I mean… I guess they wont suffer if they can’t feel anymore, right? 

Right?- 

“OJ! It’s lunch time! We’d be worried if you didn’t turn up!” 

Paper was in the doorway 

“Oh!- Uh-coming!” Oj yelled over. 

They wont even know it was you. 

They wouldn’t even suspect it was you. 

They wouldn’t even believe it was you

~~~~~~~~

For some reason my Google docs didn't want to register my italics when I pasted it from my words doc back il like march so I spent like thirty minutes having to do that. Pls enjoy this