May 29, 2018.

Paper got sick over night, he was still alive though. OJ needed to make more cure, especially since he used the last of it in Paper’s coffee.

But who could he choose next? he wanted someone healthy to die,  worried the sick ones would contaminate the cure. The okay ones were mic, testube, lightbulb, trophy,  paper, and pickle. He liked paper and pickle too much to harm them, so mic, lightbulb, trophy, and testube are the only ones to choose. Mic would be a good enough choice, with how miserable she is and how much others dislike her.
He’ll have to be stealthier, she can project her voice far, and she can alert others easier. He might just carry her outside and kill her in her sleep.

That night he got up, carried her out, and stabbed her in the head.

As he was pouring the honey in the coffin, he thought of something. Why not just cure Tissues, he’s the source, isn’t he? 

But he did try, he just can't seem to remember. He’s tried over and over. He put the honey in his sandwiches, he would even put extra, just how tissues likes it.

The sickness always makes it back to him. He’ll try again next month.

He always tries to heal tissues.

He marked the grave, and went back in.

“Microphone”
“2003-2018”
“fuck you taco :)"

~~~~~~~

Sorry this ones really short, I've been busy lately :/