June 30, 2018.

OJ got no sleep, he was first up but spent most of his day sobbing in his room. He had to make more honey if he wanted to stop this, but then he thought of something. If this whole illness stemmed off tissues, wouldn’t killing him stop the spread? He planned out what he would do. He was unsure on what tissues liked, other than refusing medical help.

Testube just finished a project in her lab. Something that should, theoretically, give bow a body for her to take over. It’s around 10:05 AM.

“Finally! I’ll show this to fan maybe around 12:00 AM or so he’s always awake by then.” Testube said to herself, while noting that in her planner. She gets up from her seat and takes off her lab coat.

Meanwhile, OJ is taking tissues out to the field, tissues is still sneezing and coughing. They are right next to the vending machine. OJ sits tissues down and is about to send a knife through the top of his head when Testube opens the side door to the vending machine.

“Hey!... OJ…” she said, as OJ lowered the knife. “OJ… what’re you doing?”
She ran over and grabbed tissues, which he just responded to with a “huh... what…?”

“Where are you going with him-”

“WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STAB HIM?!”

“It’s for a good cause!”

“What cause could be so good that you need to fucking KILL SOMEONE?!”

Testube began running to the hotel as fast as she could. OJ began chasing after her, pausing to make sure he didn’t lose any juice.

“Golly OJ, I’d think murderers would be great at chasing.” Testube said, nearing the hotel.

OJ was far behind, and just stopped caring.

I beat out taco, I won’t lose to her; but GOD she’s fast, where does she get this energy?

Testube made it to the hotel and swung the door open, turning on all the lights and screaming for everyone to wake up.

“Everyone wake up! Get up! Now!”
A few people ran downstairs to respond.

“Huh, what is it? Did someone else die? Please tell me its not fan I swear I cant have anyone else I care for die-” Lightbulb said, she nearly began sobbing.

“It’s OJ, he was trying to kill tissues! He’s down the field over there, look!”
Testube pointed out the door. OJ was getting closer to the hotel.

“Why don’t we board up the door? I’d think it’s the most we can do!” Balloon suggested, suitcase nodded. It was a very solid idea, so they started taking chairs and tables to cover the door.

Then they all went to the rooms and woke up everyone they could

“Anyone have any materials for stopping?” Nickel asked.

Soap turned over, went to a drawer and pulled out a spray bottle.

Everyone looked confused.

“Pepper spray!” she said, just suggesting it.

“Why do you even have that?” baseball said, just slightly backing away from her.

“Dirty people. Anyway, we can pour it on him from a higher window to stun him!”

“Can’t we just, call the police?” pickle asked. People nodded, walked over, closer to the cluster. “Why not both? He’d be vulnerable and easier to arrest then.” Balloon suggested.

Soap began running up the stairs. “He’s here! Dial, NOW!”

Fan got out his phone and frantically dialed 911 as knife and baseball tried to haul boxes of pepper spray up to the second floor.

“Let me in! This is MY establishment!” OJ screamed while attempting to slash through the door.

Soap, Pickle, and almost everyone else with arms were dumping pepper spray canisters from the highest window they can

OJ burned as the Pepper spray stained the grass around him. The burning stench of peppers wafted around him.

“AGH, MY EYES! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! THIS WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!”

A police car pulled into the field.