June 29, 2018.

More cure was made, and the first thing he did at breakfast was pour extra, and I mean EXTRA honey on tissue’s sandwich. Extra medicine.

Usually, a day later they were okay, they got better overnight. OJ waited for the results, but he realizes maybe the cure was better to be made every month or so. If he puts more for the sicker people, that means they’ll run out quicker.

He decided maybe Trophy would be a good idea. He’s healthy, maybe because of the amount of exercise he gets.

That night he did the same routine. He woke him up, asking him to go to the grocery store with him so he knows what flavor trophy likes.

Trophy said sure, because he was getting sick of vanilla and wanted more banana blast.

He brought him out to the field, but realized he forgot a knife. OJ had to direct him towards the graveyard with the excuse of “I think we went the wrong way.”

Once he got there, he grabbed the shovel and attempted to bash trophy’s head in with it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Trophy yelled as he knocked OJ back, sending the shovel in his hands straight to the ground.

OJ grabbed the next best thing, the grave carver, which he stabbed trophy’s eye with, Making him vulnerable. He picked up the shovel, bashed trophy’s head in and made filled the coffin, threw the body in, buried it, marked the grave, and went to sleep.

“Trophy”
“2003-2018”
“Knife plays with dolls!”