🇦🇱 X 🇷🇸 X 🇧🇦 ( smut 😈) ( spécial 😍🥳)

Alright soo that's the special colab wih my other story " PLZ NO " 😍 hope you enjoy this masterpiece

alright sooo

Serbia was chilling at her home watching tv
Then suddenly she hear someone knock at the door then she stand up herself and walked towards the door and opened it " ho hi bosnia what are u doing here? " she demand with a smile

" Well l just wanted yk talk and drink and l bring a friend with me you mabye already know" " w-who? " the serb demand with an curious face " well.. me ofc darling~ " an red country with a black eagle on his flag answer " a-albania?!?! " The female one yell angrily " awh calm down darling~ ... l wont hurt you damn l just comme there to talk and to drink with my friend and an hot chic ~" he respond with an calm voice " hmm alright you can comme in ig.. " " awh~...thanks darling~" the red one thanked as he walks in

Few minutes later

They where all sit on the sofa talking about theirs life while drinking at the same time
Then serbia drop his bottle of rakija on the floor " awh shit " the female muffled with an angrily tone's " what's wrong? " The Bosnian asked " well l drop my bottle of rakija on the damn floor and theirs no other ones left" the serb answered " awh dont worry There's take mine " " omg thanks " the serb thanked with a smile then the serb placed herself on bosnia lap's and when she finished the bottle the bosnian.started to lick and suck,bite Serbia neck while having is two hands on her waist " ah~..m-mmg!~ o-ouch!~" the serb moan and then he pulled the female shirts off ( she's didn't wear a bra) and put his face between her boobs " damn.. can l joint?~.. " " o-ofc~.." the weak one respond then the red one began to taking of is own hoodie revealing his beautiful black eagle tattoo on his chest then he started to untied his belt and pants then he take of his underwear " damn t-thats-" the female didn't got the time to finish what she was saying and got pull her head down to an big red hard member that enter in serbia mouth right after, meanwhile when serbia mouth was occupied the bosnian was preparing the other entrance by fingering it and puting lubrifiant on it and when it was ready the Bosnian alined his member to serbia entrance and then he thrush into her without warning making the serbian to choke on the other man member while being slap inside of her, at the same time no stop until they switched places the bosnian placed the serb on his member and penetrating her and slapped into her making her bouncing on it and moan "ahh!~- f-fuck!~ ..- b-bosnia!~..- m-..mmg!~ " then she feel the other man member slap into her and her sweet spot the two noticed so they both thrush harder and faster into the same hole " g-gnaah!~-.. ahh!~-f-fuck !~...h-harder!~ m-mph!~... a- Alban-ia!~... Ahh!~..- s-shit!~..ah-h!~~ f-faster!~...-!... ohh!~~..- m- more!~~.. ahh!~...!b-bosnia!~~....- m-mhhff-!~~.. oh!~...f-fuck y-yes!~~.!.oh y-yea!~ ahh!~~ "

" ho.. f-fuck!~ d-dude l-..l t-think l- lm.. g-gonna..!-.m-mph!~.. Ah-h!~~...s-shit.. "

" d-dont~.. w-worry!~ u-uff~.. s-same~!.. e-ehh~..- o-oh-.. f-fuck!~ g-god~! y-yes!~.... Ah- ahh!~~ " then they both came into her and continues to fuck her little hole filled with cwm " ah-ahh!~..- s-stop!~~.... M-mgh!~... I- l c-cant hold it anymore!!~- ahh!~~.." then they boh came again into her and they pulled their member out of her leaving her with cwm dripping out of his vagina, after bosnia take serbia in his arm and walked to her bedroom with albania following behind then they all fall on the bed putting serbia in between of them and they cuddles for like 7 min and after they all fall asleep .

Alright now gn ist 4h am in the morning 😭😭 and l have school tomorrow

( I love writing serbia as a female btw 😍)