Beware my power episode 1

in the distant reaches of space, a damaged space ship floated aimlessly. A green light flashed and an alien flew to get a closer look. "Alien damaged ship, can you hear me?" he asked, "there is no cause for alarm, I am M'ten of the green lantern corps" he then created an energy field around the front of the ship and landed outside of the cockpit. He gripped the outside of the window and try and pry it off but no avail. "look's like I'm going have to cut you out friend," he said as he leaped back and began to cut it with an energy beam from his ring. the window floated it off with succession of it being cut.

"Wrong," an anger filled voice said and blasted M'ten with red energy causing damage to him. M'ten glared at whoever is in the cockpit then notice the red energy reside on his arm. The person inside the cockpit flew out, "I am not a friend." he then lifted his arm, aiming at M'ten. "I am rage, I am vengeance, I am death!" he exclaimed as he released a wave of energy at M'ten only for him construct a green Lantern shield to protect himself, but it shattered when the wave hit him and causing him to scream out in pain which echoed in the witness of space. Then there was silence and then green lantern ring left M'ten's finger and floated away from the man who killed M'ten.

18 month's later, Planet Oa, a home-world of the green lantern corps and the guardians of the universe also the home of a beautiful girl with brown hair, emerald eyes, wore soft long silky dress, a golden crown on her head, two golden bracelet's on both wrist, and a silver chain flower necklace around her neck. her name is Kiara princess of Oa.

( Imagine her without the staff or draw a picture of her if you want to

( Imagine her without the staff or draw a picture of her if you want to.)

She flew on the top of the building to take a look of the world as she saw Hal Jordan and Serena Johnson coming to visit OA. "Big brother Hal and Nina are here!" She said excitedly. Nina is a nickname Kiara likes to call her, she knew Serena since she was 6 years old since the fire started back on earth and Kiara always find a way to calm Nina down."Kiara!" Shouted a worried father voice came from Appa one of the guardians of the universe who was worried about his little princess.
"Huh, oh woah." She said as she lost her balance standing on the edge of the building. Kiara grabbed onto the pole and did a flip land on the floor gently in front of guardian who was flinching about to catch her and Kiara smiles widely and hands on her hips. "Hi Appa!" She said, Appa held his heart shaking his head he loved Kiara dearly as his very own daughter but she was gonna be a death of him for pulling stunts like that.
"Do you want to get hurt?" He asked looking at her, "I'm fine Appa, I'm 16 years old I can take care of myself, big brother Hal say's I can." She told him, Appa groaned when she mentioned Hal's name while pulling her back to her room. "You spent to much time with green lantern hall Jordan young lady Hal Jordan is nothing but a menace who doesn't follow any rules in the green Lantern corps." said Appa. "Atleast Ganthet has faith in Hal when something bad would happen like fighting the force's of evil." groaned glaring at her guardian. "Kiara, when are gonna realize you're delicate?" he ask her, Kiara turn her back to Appa and she growls like he hit a trigger, she turned around glaring and shouted "I'm not delicate!" she turned away. "stubborn girl." Appa said floating away.