Into the Abyss episode 4

Previously on green Lantern....

"This must be what Goggan talked about," She whispered while looking at Razor being tortured with a memory of his dead wife Ilana. "What are you doing? don't you want me to..." Kiara showed him his red ring. "I took it just incase you need it." Kiara said.

"You know for a second there I thought you were going to make Razer the warden." Kilowog wondered. "Are you crazy? I couldn't possibly leave a red lantern in charge of this place... Because he's coming with us." Hal gives him the ring back. Razor was shocked as well as Kilowog, but not Kiara and Nina. They were happy to know that they gained a knew friend.

____________________________

As the interceptor makes it's way to space, most of the crew were having lunch in the mess hall. Kiara is siting next to Razer eating spaghetti while Nina is sitting next to Kiara eating a chili dog. They ate peacefully with Razer who quietly ate his meat in a polite manner. Then Kilowog entered the room and pushed Razor by 'accident' and on his way to the table. "Ahh. Grub time!" Kilowog said as he dug into his bowl of grubs.

The girls had disgusted faces but didn't say anything and resumed eating. Nina saw Razor staring at Kilowog's eating habits and had a bad feeling that Kilowog and Razer are going to fight and boy was she right. Kilowog look at Razer and said, "You got a problem, poozer?"

"Only that I dislike clumsy 7-foot pigs." Razer taunts him and the fight breaks out, sending their food on the ground. Kiara was getting nervous when Hal entered the room. "Hey, hey, hey, hey! Kilowog break it up. You, too, Razer. What did I say about killing each other?" Hal shouted as he held Kilowog while Nina helped Razer. "Come on, Hal we're just fooling around, Right?"

Kilowog glared at Razer menacingly and Razer glared back. Kiara hid behind Hal cause she got a little scared, then she notice Razer was glaring at her for the moment then glared back to Kilowog. "This ship is to small for this nonsense. I want you to shake hands. It's an earth custom to show there's no hard feelings. Come on, shake hands." all three of them sat down on the table while the girls sat across from Hal, Kilowog across from Razer. Unfortunately, the only thing they shook was their fist towards another. Nina laughed so hard she didn't hear Hal say, "Not like that." Bringing their fist down on the table.

Kiara was laughing but not as hard as Nina. She giggled softly, as Razer blushed in embarrassment. "Attention! incoming distress call." Aya announced as she display the message.  "This is captain Goray of the container ship Truvedon. I've struck pinhole and I'm unable to proceed, one of my engines has failed, the other is at full power but it's just slowing the inevitable, I need help!"

"Aya hold the transmission." Kilowog  said, the holographic image disappeared, "Could be a trap Hal. We get there, disables ship opens up, and the red start pouring out." Nina flicked him in the face, "Don't start turning into a ball of paranoia." He looked at Nina with a scowl. "Nina!" Kiara scolded her. "There are no red lanterns in this sector. It is not a trap." Razer assures both Kilowog and Nina. "How do you know?" Kilowog asked. "I was in charge for setting the traps." Razer answered. "Trap or not, there's someone in trouble. We must help him Hal." Kiara said. Hal nodded and brought back the image of Goray. "This is Hal Jorden of the green lantern corp. sit tight Turbofan, were on our way." He ended the call as the others get to their stations as Aya flew towards their destination. "I've got two questions. A: how far are we from that pinhole?" Hal asked.

"1.8 Terraquads and closing." Aya answered.

"Which brings me to B:what's a pinhole."

"Is that like a black hole were it sucks everything in it?" Nina wondered. "More or less, It's a microscopic black hole at the center of the a whirlpool of energy. The closer that ships gets to the pinhole, the stronger gravity becomes." Razer Answered. "In other words, the ship will be crushed into a cube in matter of seconds." Kiara concluded. They arrived at the pinhole where they saw the ship being pulled in by the gravity. They were getting closer and closer until Hal told Aya to stop."That's closed enough Aya. We don't want to get pulled in too. Deploy the tractor beam."