Beware my power episode 2

previously on green lantern.....

"That kid is something isn't she?" Killowag ask as he shrugged his shoulders "who know, but in the meantime maybe we'll be back in time for your date with Carole after all."

"Dinner will have to wait, we're here now." Hal shook his head as he decided not to return to earth yet. "We fight them, we stop them, whatever it takes, however long it takes, we stop them."

______________________

After ultra warp into another sector in frontier space, the green lanterns received a transmission from the guardians, and one of them is beyond pleased.

"Hal Jordan of earth soon to be former Green Lantern of sector 2814, you are now charged with treason, grand theft, kidnapping, and...." Appa accused Hal before he interrupted him.

"Let's postpone my punishment until I tell you a couple of things."

"What have you found, Hal Jordan" Ganthet Asked politely to Hal as he showed them the image of both Razer and Zox from his ring. "You see these handsome devils? They're the lantern killers you said didn't exist. They call themselves red lantern. Ring any bells?"

"Red lantern? are you sure?" Sayd said surprisingly. "He's only constructing this ruse to save himself from a deserved punishment." Appa accused, then Killowag stood up and testified his friend's behalf. "Respectfully sir, I got an aching jaw that says this ain't no ruse."

"We all saw them yesterday to know this isn't a myth." Kiara added up as well as Nina nodded for agreement. "Their power fire some type of energy that-" Hal started as Sayd interrupted, "They have rings? Powered by what?"

"Best guess: A huge desire to mash us all into pulp." Hal concluded. "From what I have experienced, their power rings are completely the opposite of green power rings. Either way, those guys are tougher then they look." Kiara spoke as she feel a little dizzy from the last fight she first encountered.

"Kiara, are you alright?" Ganthet asked feeling quite concern about his adopted daughter. "I'm fine just a bit dizzy but I'm alright." Ganthet understood Kiara with a sigh of relief. "Killowog of Bollivax Vik, and Serena of Earth, what are your recommendations?" Ganthet asked. "I'd say we high tail it back to OA, cram the interceptor with many GL's as she'll hold ultra warp back, and kick their red butts until they're black and blue."

"I second that, but I would have called them names like red fuse balls or crazy devils since one of them have what looked like coming out of it's head right Kiara?.....Kiara?" Nina asked while Kiara is in deep thought about a certain red lantern.

'How on OA did I have the power of willpower without wearing the green lantern ring, and how did my necklace became a powerful weapon then turned back into an ordinary necklace while fighting a tall handsome tattooed man...' "KIARA!!" Kiara shook her head and realized that she has to stop thinking, Nina looked at her wondering what's on Kiara's mind, Kiara cleared her throat and answered "yes that's right Nina."

"Despite the colorful terminology, a logical of course of action." Sayd agreed. it wasn't long until Aya suddenly spoke to the green lanterns on board. "sensors have picked up an unmanned probe sweeping area. Markings match the insignia of the recently encountered hostiles."

"Right! red lanterns." Hal agreed. "Aya, plot an intercept course. it's go time!" Appa Ali Apsa, however wasn't pleased to the end of this argument without results, especially when Kiara is on this mission.

"Princess I forbid you to go on this mission, and Hal Jordan of earth, do not terminate this communication! We are.."

"Sorry gotta take this. Don't be a stranger." Hal said before he ended the communication, with a slight enthusiasm showing his face. Then, they all saw the probe on the screen and quickly pursued it. They chased it through asteroids and avoiding collisions against them.