Chapter 34

Chapter 34:
Ambers POV
So today we decided to go on a triple date! Me and niall, Kylie and Louis, and sam and Liam. When we got to the resturant, it was so beautiful. The food was amazing and all the boys were gentlemen. I was also excited because Niall told me they were finally gonna tell Kylie and Sam that they were vampires. When we were leaving, niall drove us to the house in the woods. There we all sat down and Liam began talking: "ok Kylie and sam we have something to tell u."
"You might think it's crazy but please don't freak out" Louis added.
"We are...vampires" Liam said, and explained everything they explained to me. Kylie and sam were extremely shocked and almost fainted.
Kylie's POV
I can't believe they are vampires/werewolves!! This is craziness!!! I hope they don't hurt me. But what is even crazier is I've noticed tiny things that made them act like vampires, but never put the peices together. I can't believe this is happening.
SAMs POV
I can't believe this is happening!!! All the boys are some supernatural vampire thing!! I'm scared and confused. They were so perfect and now I won't look at them the same.
Ambers POV
Even though I was excited, Kylie and sam didn't act too thrilled to receive this news. Oh well I hope it gets better.