Savior

My dream wasn't pleasant but I also wasn't terrible. I was in the hospital as something was attached to my mouth, a flow of clean air filling my weak lungs. I couldn't even take deep breaths anymore and when I woke up I saw my older brother. He was 29, had a decent job, and recently got a girlfriend. Surprised it took so long as when I was a kid he would come home with a lot of letters.

"You awake?" He questioned placing his hand on my head.

"How's Emily?" I questioned squinting at him.

"She's fine, terrified, but fine. Mandy is with her, just rest." He said patting my head.

"I'm sorry for all this. You-" I began.

"It's fine. I promised mom and dad I'd look after you three. I'll let our sisters know you are awake." He said as he got up to leave.

"I'll pay you back for this." I said which caused him to freeze at the door.

"Y-yeah... I'm sure you will." He mumbled. I remember seeing a tear drip down his face, at the time I didn't know what it meant and how bad my words hurt him. Though I figured it out quickly, not difficult when all three of them spent as much time visiting me when they could. Though John couldn't hid his regret. He arrived one time to introduce me to his fiancee, and I heard him.

"It should be me... I'm supposed to see mom and dad first. Not Mandy, not Emily... Not F/N..."

I'm sorry for not being strong enough.

I woke up with Sylvia clinging to my body tightly. She even had one leg wrapped around me, "Huh..." I mumbled. Her chest pressing against my ribs, the soft sensation was such a pleasant experience. Like her older sister she was very beautiful, and she seems to hold me really tightly. It took me a moment to realize I had one arm around her and I was about to move it when she spoke in her sleep.

"Dad, don't go..." She whimpered and tightened her hold on me. I decided to not move and just laid there in silence.

When she started to finally wake up I pretended to be asleep. She completely stopped when she realized how we slept. Sylvia began to quickly and careful move off the bed. I opened my eyes and saw she was sitting at the edge of the bed. I sat up and yawned finally being able to move, "You're... How long were you awake?" She asked as her embarrassment shined across her face.

"Just now. Did something happen?" I asked giving another yawn.

"Nope... Nothing." She said sanding up and moving to the wardrobe. She grabbed her gear and began to put her boots on.

"Sleep well?" I asked as she jolted in surprise.

"Y-yeah... It was the best sleep I had in a long time..." She calmly replied, "Did... Did you?" She glanced at me as she tied her boot laces.

"Yeah. It was nice." I replied. Aside from the dream, it was a pleasant sleep.

"Great... You-" She began.

"I won't mind if you want to sleep here again." I replied.

"Great..." She mumbled and put on her cloak and covered her head with her hood, "I'll... See you around... Thanks again." She said and left the room.

"Time to do what I came for..." I mumbled as I grabbed Neo and left the room. I headed off towards the blacksmith and saw the large man smashing a hammer on metal. Sparks shot out as the heat filled the room. His body covered in sweat and ash. Weapons lined the walls and armor filled the tables. The stone building retained the heat making it warmer than it should be.

He glanced over me, his beard covered his mouth like a mask, "Got your armor here." He said plunging the sword he was working on into a bucket full of water. The heat sizzling as steam rose into the air. He placed my armor on a table where it shined like it was a new drop.