Revealed.

It's been awhile, that's for sure, some of you may have abandoned this story, I don't mind, it's just a side thing for me anyways. But for those still interested, I'd recommend re-reading the main chapters to understand the story, or not, you're choice really.

Big!! Big!! Big!! I have to start thinking big!! "I can't just keep my perverted antics with your shrinking abilities strictly at school, I have to start aiming for greater possibilities, greater targets phone." I told her, and although I was ambitious, I had to figure who in fact I'd go for first. ~Before we even get into that, there's something important we must discuss with Daisuke's daughter remember?~ She was right, and although I hated her for not only her twisted inner personality, but as well as the fact that she's one of The Four Maidens. "I just have to toss my biased thinking of them aside huh? Well it shouldn't be hard enough, but what will be is concerning whether or not she'd even hear a guy like me out." I told phone, as I then proceeded to look at the images I had of Daisuke's daughter. ~Shall I delete them?~ My eyes widened when she said that, and I shook my head in disagreement. "I'm sorry!! I won't look at them right now!! But you really do have to admire her mother for raising such a wonderful bust." I laughed a bit, and afterwards stared outside my room. "Japan is a big place indeed, don't worry phone, we'll start for real tomorrow." I told her as I placed her on a pillow beside me, and laid down myself. ~The usual alarm at 7:00 AM?~ I yawned and nodded my head. "Yeah, that sounds about right. Let's get some shut eye." My eyes closed, and I truly wondered how the conversation with one of The Four Maidens was going to result in.

MORNING:

"Difference being that I actually take care of myself!! I don't need someone like you spouting bullshit that I already know!! Just throw your complaints in the garbage!!" I yelled at my father. The only reason he'd ever talk to me is if my behavior has reached his ears which gives people a negative look towards him. "You can't stay normal for one day huh!? Even through all the torment they put you through, the bullying, you still can't keep that miserable dick of yours under control!!" I shook my head and told him. "Oh no you don't!! Don't you start talking shit about my willy when a guy your age can't even get it up anymore!! Pervert of a son or not, mom would've at least been more assuring the way you always talked highly of her!!" He shook his head, and walked a bit closer to me. "A pervert like you would've touched your own mother, and I would've killed you on the spot. A fucking disappointment, that's what you are!! A piece of shit who can't even live a normal life, and I want you out of my life!!" I nodded my head, and turned away from him. "That's all you needed to say old man, I've been waiting to hear that the moment I first realized how much of a waste you've led me to believe this world will give me if I act like a dog and obey their every command. It may have worked for you, but I'm not going to let some society shove their dick in my ass and let them control my future like they did with your corporate slave ass!!" I yelled as I then walked towards my room and inhaled and exhaled the air a couple of times. "Sorry you had to hear all that phone, but that's just how it is whenever we talk, but this time I'm done with him. He clearly doesn't want me here, so I'll just grab my stuff and move out of here when I come back home from school. It wasn't as if I had fond memories of this place, and there really wasn't a reason for me to even be here in the first place. ~It seems like it was a matter of time for you, I'll start searching for available shady no questions asked apartments that'll fit within the budget we were given as a reward.~ I nodded my head in agreement, and looked around my room. "Just what I fucking needed, more problems." Looking on the bright side, at least I had phone with me, man I sound like a common teen now.